Shopyourworld - Feedback Thread

I think the bank should be able to help you.
For Akosha, there are more positive reviews. But if the company in question is cheating even they can't help it. At INR 500. It's worth the try.

I think the bank should be able to help you.
For Akosha, there are more positive reviews. But if the company in question is cheating even they can't help it. At INR 500. It's worth the try.
even for the nexus 4 refund i.e. 23k they charge only 500?

ok what is the procedure for that?

Goto Akosha website and make a complaint. They will call and guide you through. Kindly note - they are to forward your complain and guide. They no where ascertain or claim 100% refund. They try to bridge the gap between buyer and seller. You can refer to my link of complaint and get more info from their website.

Goto Akosha website and make a complaint. They will call and guide you through. Kindly note - they are to forward your complain and guide. They no where ascertain or claim 100% refund. They try to bridge the gap between buyer and seller. You can refer to my link of complaint and get more info from their website.
just now registered with them for the 499 plan hoping for the best
can you tell me how this works actually

just now registered with them for the 499 plan hoping for the best
can you tell me how this works actually

They forward your complain. if they get no reply which is usually with syw, they then send a letter stating you shall approach consumer court. Incase they don't refund you the money even then, akosha will send you documents to file at consumer court. The filling is to be done by you. I received my refund after the letter by me. You can check how my case progressed on my akosha link.

They forward your complain. if they get no reply which is usually with syw, they then send a letter stating you shall approach consumer court. Incase they don't refund you the money even then, akosha will send you documents to file at consumer court. The filling is to be done by you. I received my refund after the letter by me. You can check how my case progressed on my akosha link.
thanks for the info bro... will keep you updated on this matter @w1nD what are you going to do

Last edited by a moderator:
They have been playing around with my money too. Cancelled nexus order after 2 days of ordering and they promised to refund the money which never happened so far.

Filed a complaint through akosha now. Let's see how it goes.

SYW is a disgrace to the entire online shopping community. It is not a one off experience, they are cheating everyone!

They have been playing around with my money too. Cancelled nexus order after 2 days of ordering and they promised to refund the money which never happened so far.

Filed a complaint through akosha now. Let's see how it goes.

SYW is a disgrace to the entire online shopping community. It is not a one off experience, they are cheating everyone!

Totally agree with you, hope the money comes through. Who adviced you akosha.
And not even 1% of online buyers will be knowing how to file a consumer complaint including me.

Any updates on the refund? My friend's mom tried to go to their office it seems they have shifted. Is it true? If so does anyone have the new address?

Back