Signs that you play too many games

^^ LOL !

@ Wolfff, Cheap quality keyboard :bleh:

26) When you start drawing your favourite CS Map in Class, when you get bored :p. (Then you get caught)

27) When you start playing Snake on your Cellphone, during a class.

(Get caught, and throw the cellphone out of sight, and remove a sheet of paper, and say you were drawing :rofl:)

This happened to me :p.

29) You think you can fly and/ or jump across buildings like in the Matrix
30) you write the cheat for godmode on a peice of paper and run into a minefield expecting to not be blown up
31)you are bleeding and scream "quick i only have 5 health left get the first aid kit!!!"

wolfff said:
1. Your chair becomes wet
so true !
josh.anu said:
14: You dodge and hide as if no one can see you and take steps very lightly lest anyone can hear your footfalls.
Ya rit, a la IGI

Aditya said:
27) When you start playing Snake on your Cellphone, during a class.
(Get caught, and throw the cellphone out of sight, and remove a sheet of paper, and say you were drawing :rofl:)
This happened to me :p.
ya we used to have competition for highest score during the lectures.....usually in stats or finance...coz there was a good excuse.....No Sir, I was using the Calculator !! :cool2:

35. When there's a powercut( ppl frm UP can relate to it :p ) u go out in the balcony, darkness everywhere & u wonder what might be roaming around in the darkness....where the hell can I get infra red/thermal goggles.....

36. U get a good scolding for coming late for dinner

37. Ur Dad enters the room & shouts "Why hav u not switched on the fan ???"

38 ) you start using chatspeak in real life for instance when someone says something funny you silently write LOL on a peice of paper and hand it to them

BuLLet said:
lmao !!! 37 ) After having sex with ur girl you say GOOD GAME !!! hahaahah

:rofl: :rofl: That was very good :)

39. When you type anything in MSN or Yahoo, but start every sentence with a y (Counter strike regulars will know what I mean).

Wow yea this all is soo true ....

Now Thanks to css im scared of walking on Roof Tops .... because i always think
that a sniper will be camping ... and BOOM im dead

Secondly, I once had this dream that ther are these css model robots which are
controlled by ure computer soo i took my Razer Diamondback .. and i was selected for the SECRET MISSION ..

I was selected to eliminate terrorism :clap:
Soo it was me on my computer and i eliminitated loads of terrorist camps but i had satellite support something like a wallhack :D

41) you turn the volume right up when you hear the tv say something about windows only to find out its a advert about double glazing
42)people keep telling you to geta life
43) you have an identity crisis if someone uses the same username as you
44)your fingers seize up after your latest 36 hour gaming marathon

Back