So what are you buying at midnight tonight?

. I'm going to be ordering my next set of speakers from Hifimart middle of next month so will control myself from blowing up the money I have kept aside for the speakers.
What speakers are you planning to get? What is hifimart.. let me google.

Are you selling your r1700bt by any chance? :p

With both Amazon and Flipkart starting their festival sale from tonight, what are you itching to buy when the clock strikes 12.

For me its either an iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini or an iPhone 11. Whichever falls in my budget in that order. Kind of on the fence between the regular and mini. Like the idea of owning a small phone but hoping that I won't regret it later. Have 6 more hours to make up my mind.

BTW, corporate prices for an iPhone 11 64GB was just 43K some 6 months back when 13 wasn't even released. So they do have a healthy margin to play with.
I have tried 12 mini and regular 12 side by side and 12 mini's in hand feel is just amazing. It's even smaller than my current iPhone 7 which in itself is a dinosaur at this day and age. Text is noticeably sharper on 12 mini too but that battery life is a no go for me hence have decided to upgrade to regular 12 in the upcoming Flipkart sale. Apple is going to kill mini next year according to rumours and leaks. Earlier was thinking of getting 13 pro from US but there are warranty concerns now over imported iPhone so dropped that idea.

Since I don't have much use of phone anyway I can get away with old phone too. But 12 is going to be a huge upgrade for me.

What speakers are you planning to get? What is hifimart.. let me google.

Are you selling your r1700bt by any chance? :p

I'm buying the Mission QX-2 and replacing my MICCA MB42 in my Spotify only streaming stereo setup at home. :)

The R1700BT is currently being used in my Mom's simple AV setup, in her room. It's connected to a MI Box 4K.

??? Vivo X70 Pro+
Not completely sure, but this time I feel I'll give this brand a try. Camera is my priority in addition to calls and texting. My oneplus 6 also seems to be going for a great price on exchange. Adding the card offer, I should be able to get this device for around 59K. Feeling adventurous.. :p

12mini.png

Are you referring to the 64 GB variant?
Yep

Back