So what are you buying at midnight tonight?

If you are on fence about buying the iPad, the iPad Air at 42900 + bank offers is a great deal if it is still available.

I feel next year if FK or someone else will be having similar priced on 13 mini, I will buy the fk plus membership just to ensure I get the device. You got from FK or some other place?
To be fair there is a huge gap between the 12 and the mini mainly because of the mini not selling well and Apple overproducing it earlier in the year. Most probably the 13 mini will not fall in the same ballpark next year and will be closer to the 13 in price.

Also FK plus has always been the same every year with the lowest cost only in the first couple of hours for Plus members, but even then the price usually doesn't increase more than 1k, though stock is always an issue.

Purchased the Hisense 50A71F 50" 4K TV for 26K. Think it was a good deal with an Instant discount from an ICICI debit card.

Had shortlisted multiple 4K TVs and I could only fit the 43" variant in the budget. Discounts were worth the wait.
Thread link- https://techenclave.com/threads/rec...-in-the-2021-diwali-sale.201446/#post-2308885
And here I was about to suggest you this - https://amzn.to/39Z852A

Not in any deal but on a whim searched for trackball mouse on amazon India as I use m570 and I like to keep a backup mouse. Surprisingly, I found the Logitech Ergo M575 sold by Appario for Rs. 4K so used the diamonds thing of amazon to get Rs. 300 cashback and used amazon pay card so that should give me approx Rs. 200 back so total 3500 is not bad for a mouse which costs $50 in US before taxes and US to India shipping would have cost another 2K easily.

I feel next year if FK or someone else will be having similar priced on 13 mini, I will buy the fk plus membership just to ensure I get the device. You got from FK or some other place?
Yes from FK only, I don't actually know when I bought this plus membership. Looks like my account was randomly selected by their algo or something as I am seeing my account associated with it since it was launched.

By the time the clock hits 12 tonight. The creamy deals would all be gone.

Amazon has not even revealed the prices or put it up on sale.
I am sure they have enough stocks for both 12 and 12 mini, only concern is that the base model in silver/white would be gone by then.

64gb or 128gb how much you paid for it whats the price now ?
It is 64GB, I have shared the breakup in the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-02 at 6.03.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-02 at 6.03.23 PM.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 125
iPhone 7 although this is maximum price but final price can be lot less depending on the actual condition of device.

Do let us know how much they give you.
As far as I remember you don't buy FK plus like amazon prime, it is automatically added to your account when you acquire a certain no of super coins, I think 200 coins but not sure.
That's a bummer. I am not sure how I will order then or I will need to buy stuff off flipkart to reach 200 coins in 365 days to reach this milestone and get plus membership. As otherwise, need to wait for someone else to order and that may mean I will lose time and may lose deal.

Bought a Crompton geyser for 5040 after 10% discount and also got 400rs amazon pay balance and also kryonaut thermal grizzly for 599.
I'm in the middle of buying components for my PC build.

I'd love to find a good deal on the Ryzen 5600X tonight. I'll even settle for a nice discount on a B550 motherboard.
Saw the post yesterday about the RAM price drop - bought HyperX Fury RGB 3600 8GBx2 for 8k last night.

Ooh and I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for a vintage Fender telecaster.
Same situation here. Looking for good deal on CPU/Mobo/RAM. Ryzen 5600x and MSI B550 Gaming Plus (on sale at 14k compared to amazon normal price of 16k) comes to 36175 now.

Last edited:
Do let us know how much they give you.
Sure man, I am keen to know it as well. Delivery estimate is showing Tuesday but I am sure it will be done by Monday itself. They also have a slab to decide how much value can be hit depending on the condition.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-02 at 9.01.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-02 at 9.01.03 PM.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 115
Back