Sony PS Vita - Discussion Thread

^lol.

P.S- Does anybody have any idea that when we can see some price cut in vita? I am just controlling myself but i dont want to look like 'I buy the console and in the next week or month prices go down'

^ Dude, that's something inevitable
<

Will happen to u in one way or the other.

No thats not it...Whenever i buy something 90% it is that either the next day or in 2 days the prices will fall, max you can take is a week. They will fall. Price falling in a month of my purchase is something that i can still digest but the next day? And this has happened with me 11-12 times and that too in a row!
mad44.gif
My friends mock me by saying,"dude whatever you are gonna buy please let us know if its of our thing we'll buy it after a day or 2 cause the prices will fall the next day!"
mad44.gif

^^ wow you're on a roll eh.

You know, I have these fantasies/thoughts, that if Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3 can run on PS3 at 720p, why can't they run on PS Vita at 540p (or lower resolution upscaled, like Uncharted for Vita does)

^^ Yeah, but like AVP guys ported their engine, I'm seriously and still hoping for a port(Fingers crossed)

Also, is Assassin's Creed 3 coming to X360, PS3, Wii U, PC and Vita?

I have got vita recently I wonder what are the best games money could buy for this system? any suggestions..

yeah i already have uncharted, rayman and touch my katamari any more good games?

Retail:

Fifa Soccer is a decent port .(Somewhere between Fifa 11 and Fifa 12 as far as features/changes go.)

Wipeout 2048

Hot Shots Golf

Super Stardust Delta

Virtua Tennis

Most of these have demos, you could give them a shot. Also, Motorstorm RC is free on the US PSN.

PSN:

Mutant Blobs Attack

Escape Plan

Retail:

Fifa Soccer is a decent port .(Somewhere between Fifa 11 and Fifa 12 as far as features/changes go.)

Wipeout 2048

Hot Shots Golf

Super Stardust Delta

Virtua Tennis

Most of these have demos, you could give them a shot. Also, Motorstorm RC is free on the US PSN.

PSN:

Mutant Blobs Attack

Escape Plan

not much into sports game, but will surely try motorstorm RC ,
<
its great to have both us and japan psn.. also will my purchases on ps3 can be played in psvita.. I only want Fat Princess to be playable on it

not much into sports game, but will surely try motorstorm RC ,
happy55.gif
its great to have both us and japan psn.. also will my purchases on ps3 can be played in psvita.. I only want Fat Princess to be playable on it

Fat Princess is a PS3 game. PS3 games cannot be played on the Vita.

Exceptions: There are now games being made that run on both the PS3 and Vita and have cross-play. There are also deals where PS3/Vita versions are sold together and can be played on both systems.

Fat Princess is a PS3 game. PS3 games cannot be played on the Vita.

Exceptions: There are now games being made that run on both the PS3 and Vita and have cross-play. There are also deals where PS3/Vita versions are sold together and can be played on both systems.

rayman was almost identical to its ps3 version.. also I tried remote play but the graphics looks very shitty so wasnt able to enjoy
<

Back