Speakasia?

speakasia sent a message to my uncle who recently got himself enrolled...the message reads that strict action would be taken against the news channel(s) spreading such untrue news.

Lol

i wonder if speak asia will send those "You have won 500,000,000 GBP" sms to its users and say they need to give them 1000GBP first to verify themselves. might make lots of money too. there's 15lac of potential customers who have won those gadzillion pounds.

they are giving away 4k/month^^.....and hopefully will continue giving it for the next 3~4 months.

if u have just got a single id..there is nothing much to loose(behave like a king :p) and once u surpass ur 11k amount after 3 months...all good then :)

Some news on star news regarding action on company plus via icici going to take place as they using the country tax angle in wrong way.Sorry i switch the channel late but definitely if one search around will get more details regarding same.

i have mentioned it before too..

This is the message on speakasia home page..

Dear Speak Asians,

I am sure that just like the team and management of Speak Asia you too must have viewed the motivated, misconceived and baseless news item relating to Speak Asia on Star News channel.

We are shocked to see the extremely malicious, derogatory and defamatory allegations levelled therein. The entire story appears to be planted by them due to a business rivalry with Speak Asia.

We would like to reassure all of you that there is no truth or substance in these unfounded allegations and necessary instructions have already been issued to take all possible legal actions against the channel.

Please be assured that we will not allow any organization or individual to impede and hamper the well-earned image, trust and respect of Speakasia and thereby attempt to impede its progress and growth. Such attempts will be met with the most stringent legal action.

As always we stand committed to our objectives, ideals and commitments and assure you of our continuous support.

With warm regards,

Haren (Harinder Kaur)

Chairperson

A ponzi scheme MLM company.THe number of new people entering is much more than present member base.Now with this news following will stop and present base will want money for their survey and hence the bubble will burst.

Back