Speakasia?

^ well, they collect fees from members and pay back something from those earnings..
AND/OR initially they also invest something to get higher returns later..

CA50 said:
Out of curiosity, how do these company manage to pay the members initially ??
OT - i think you should see the two and half men episode where alan takes money from his family/friends and see how he pays them off initially. lol

its called "Three Hookers and a Philly Cheesesteak"

Hello all of you

Here in Punjab i know a person who is earning hefty income from this service from the mere investment of 11000 per year. He got lot of referrals under his belt.

They actually provide you with 2 surveys per week and after a month you will get 4000 rs

I had actually filled one of the survey about Household Product vim bar at my friends house and i filled just the junk info :)

but its true that u will get 4000 after every month but the still the main source of income to this company is these big companies but once these big companies found out this loop hole that most of the survey info is paid one and junk than they will definitely never come back to this scam company but till than enjoy.

Switch said:
I know somebody who has 15 accounts under him and is after my life to join it. He has shown me his bank statement in which he has already got a return of Rs 40000+ after investing Rs 155000 only after 1.5 months. He explained me the whole pyramid scheme and he knows that if I join him I could get him people in big numbers.

Its not a matter of money. TBH I don't like to get fooled at the end of the day. With a big friends circle and everybody's wife being educated being idle at home this looks like a hugely lucrative offer but not worth when you know its going to get deflated within a couple of months.

I would advise members to either stay away or go in big if you really want to take risk.
nice signature, is the TE stands for "TORTURENCLAVE" ??

Speak asia (Discussion thread)

Earning money online is considered to be little risky these day.

These people (Speak asia ) guys claims to be giving 1k / per week just by answering few questions.

When called one of their representative , They asked me to pay 11000 as subscription charges.

Would like to know if any body already earning or its just a kind of fraud .

Re: Speak asia (Discussion thread)

Well someone close forced me to give 11k and I can't say no just for sake of my relationship :mad:

so you just have to pray that 3 months go away without problems :D ....the power of advertising , nice way to con simple people

IMO, a member at speakasia is not getting money for taking the surveys !

gets money for the referral chain he/she builds. this is true for many similar sites ..

for me GTM alone had been a genuine survey company; however Indian residents

are getting less number of surveys for the last six years. this may not improve :(

I came across an informative and balanced article on Speakasia

"Company ceo in india , M.gautham told the media by email that company is going to launch a tv channel in may this year, what the future of the company depends on how much capital is it left with, the major aim of speak asia is to launch a tv channel in india, so it needs a large masses + capital to make zero risk investment in the field"

MLM(multi level marketing) is a good strategy to create your own little economic block. Amway is a successful example. They actually manufacture a lot of FMCG products. You can call that legit; investment leads to manufacturing leads to guaranteed purchase - an economic block.

On the other hand, "speakasia" claims to give such huge return on investments through "surveys". Rs 1000-2000 per 1-2 surveys/week. How is that even possible? It is perfect example of an MLM scam company.

MLM scam companies create as many members as it can in its initial years and when it's RoI reaches a satisfaction level, it "disappears".

1 Survey - 500 Rs / Erhhh Why someone needs to work, Mom,sister,aunty,GF, Tell all ladies in your home to do Survey in day time :p

Why no one says that you also need to find "Bakra" who can join your so called "Chain" by paying 11000 :)

Had asked one guy who is member of it, Now he sends daily many SMSs asking to join, Got a offer - Join Speakasia just by paying 10500, May end price will increase to 15000 :)

Uhh, Seems like they will increase member fees when banks increase loan rates ;)

If one does not care:

1. Where they invest their money+how it is used.

2. From where the ROI is coming.

Speak Asia is just fine.

Back