Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

boomboom said:
I am on csl gb only, my problem started only after unsuccessful attempt of flushing wellcom gb,

@boomboom
Request please share your views on the wellcom rom update. Even I am of the view that since it is the latest, it might be the best. I am presently on the CSL gb. I have faced two restarts and one wake up lag where I had to remove the battery. Not that I have any complaints. Enjoying my handset thoroughly. This is one hell of a tech toy.

@amsang ... I was on csl gb already, just wanted to try wellcom one ....

actually after clearing user data, cache and dalvik cache using CWM, I tried to flush wellcom gb using cwm but was not possible as cwm accepts .zip only( not sure), then I reinstalled stock recovery and tried flushing wellcom gb but ended in an error of image mismatch srt of thing. so had to reboot to csl gb only. and there after wake up lag started. tried to flush csl gb freshly using stck recovery but error came again and the wakw up lag problem remained until I flushed csl gb thru SUT after clearing all user data as advised by PAARKHI, and my phone is butter smooth now.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

paarkhi said:
Nice Video of the custom ROM Posted on youtube by ardX From kaskus

Click on youtube to see the video and on kaskus to see the post

looks awesome..

I tried the wellcomm 2.3,still there is no problem.
in csl 2.3 a lots of unwanted applications annoying me @paarkhi I downloaded antek but it says you have to root your device for uninstalling what exactly rooting means.please help me to do it.

Taken the plunge. took two hours to decide to shift to wellcom. flashing, rooting 15 minutes. This time chose to erase user data.
Flashing done via the SUT method.
@boomboom I forgot to read your post.....tried the other method but clockworkmod has only option of update.zip one.
Anyways the whole experience was exhilarating. So far wellcom is a divine change from CSL which was stuffed with bloatware. I am yet to check the performance and network issues but that is for another day.
Update downloaded via the wellcom website. That particular update has all the sut stuff included in the rar file.

After rooting have installed anttek and now am busy with some freezing.

paarkhi said:
Ok, News update, The ROM in the Video is RC1 and only for the Donators, RC2 will be for everyone.

I am ready to donate for this ROM, How much to donate, is it final version? Where to donate and How to get the Custom ROM?

sajokj said:
I am ready to donate for this ROM,

1.How much to donate,

2.Is it final version?

3.Where to donate

4.How to get the Custom ROM?

1. That depends on you, it is purely a voluntary Donation

2. This is the Release Candidate 1, next is RC2 and then Final (RC2 will be available for all) (Don't Donate for the ROM but Donate for his efforts)

3. Contact to TJ_Style (Kaskus or XDA or on his blog) for Donation Details (I Will also Contact and let you know)

4. Custom ROM link will be given by TJ_Style in your mail (Only for you, no leaking please)

The people those who think that the video was awesome or great should think about donations because he is the only Mod working on this phone for the development of ROMs, He ported ClockWorkMod Recovery and now custom ROMs and all the future support, so if you are in a position to donate then you should do it. This will increase the dev's enthusiasm

paarkhi said:
1. That depends on you, it is purely a voluntary Donation

2. This is the Release Candidate 1, next is RC2 and then Final (RC2 will be available for all) (Don't Donate for the ROM but Donate for his efforts)

3. Contact to TJ_Style (Kaskus or XDA or on his blog) for Donation Details (I Will also Contact and let you know)

4. Custom ROM link will be given by TJ_Style in your mail (Only for you, no leaking please)

whether rc1, rc2 or final I am ready to donate.. yeah definitely for his efforts and as a token of encouragement.. let me also know how?

Back