Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

Download and put the zip file on sdcard root(not in a folder), reboot your phone and goto recovery, select install from zip and select the zip and install/flash (All your data remains) No Need to wipe anything

Didn't test the maps app much on RC1.

But I did say that I wasn't able to install the ownhere patched maps.apk on RC1 (fails on RC2 too).

Have installed the FasterFix app (didn't have a need for this earlier on stock). Lets see if it makes a difference.

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
Didn't test the maps app much on RC1.

But I did say that I wasn't able to install the ownhere patched maps.apk on RC1.

Perhaps we should try the enhanced gps fix thingy on xda.

Please share the link if it works for you

praxone12 said:
Can anyone put quadrant score of Andro-ID RC2

I think the best person to put the quadrant score will be Free Radical as he is getting 2400+ in RC1 and RC2 is not much different compared to RC1, RC2 just has a wifi fix and some permission fixes.

See FR's RC1 scores

2400t.jpg

paarkhi said:
I think the best person to put the quadrant score will be Free Radical as he is getting 2400+ in RC1 and RC2 is not much different compared to RC1, RC2 just has a wifi fix and some permission fixes.
See FR's RC1 scores
2400t.jpg
Flashed to custom Rom.. Works wonder full.. Thanks to Prof.TJ style, Paarkhi (who has made life more easier for all owners of this superb device) & all other forum members for sharing there valuable inputs..

Keeping finger crossed for CM 7..:)

Fantastic work..successfully flashed RC2 using CWM.....no errors or issues as of now....

Paarkhi/FR...need yr suggestions

...I am using SetCPU for battery saving...can you suggest some recommended profiles...i researched on net and setup some profiles....however the battery drain to RC1 is more compared to Stock GB....(25% more)...I understand thsi is overclocked and thats a tradeoff...however Setcpu shud take care of that!

Lets see if teh Battery Drain happens on RC2 as well!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for all that u guys r doin...u r AWWWSOME

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
I have trouble getting a GPS fix on the custom roms. Both maps 5.8 and Sygic Aura. Can be due to the cloud cover too.

I am on RC2 now. Would check again today on my way to work.

i am also facing the same issue.. both RC1 and Rc2 i have been shown as am in argentina. I think there is some problem with the phone itself cos on stock rom also it showed slight difference like 500 mtrs away from my possition (my location was shown as in a movie hall :p) if you guys find some ways to fix do inform pls.
i have got a HUAWEI GPS FIX from xda a gps.conf file and replaced original but still not much use.

Back