Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

sajokj said:
Paarkhi, Oh is it ovrrclocked by default?

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using Tapatalk

Actually it is fixed on 1ghz, but has the capability of 1.4ghz due to custom Kernel and through SetCPU you can overclock it

for someone like me who has missed the RC1 party....a silly question. can I directly go for RC2 using the SUT method. Just asking because on the Andro-id forum someone suggested moving from RC1 to RC2 for a better experience...sounds farfetched though .

amsang said:
for someone like me who has missed the RC1 party....a silly question. can I directly go for RC2 using the SUT method. Just asking because on the Andro-id forum someone suggested moving from RC1 to RC2 for a better experience...sounds farfetched though .

RC2 cannot be flashed by SUT Method, it can only be flashed through CWM and yes it'd be good if you flash RC1 and then RC2 for smooth experience but you can directly flash RC2 also and let us know your user experience.

I updated to RC2, I feel the touch response have some issues on RC2. I feel RC1 have better touch response. I installed Setcpu also, I think that is the issue, Now I had uninstalled Setcpu. NOw its better. anyone facing the same issue? dont know is it a problem with RC2 or SET CPU.

sajokj said:
I updated to RC2, I feel the touch response have some issues on RC2. I feel RC1 have better touch response. I installed Setcpu also, I think that is the issue, Now I had uninstalled Setcpu. NOw its better. anyone facing the same issue? dont know is it a problem with RC2 or SET CPU.
Yes you may be right,even i faced a similar issue with Setcpu installed, once i uninstalled setcpu things are buttersmooth now..

I experienced a strange problem.qundrant benchmark showing various results.it showed a result lower than 1400 and I benchmarked again.then it showed a result 1930.then another result shows 1750.then I formatted everything and flashed again.but the strange thing happened again.is there any problem with the hardware.

manu george said:
I experienced a strange problem.qundrant benchmark showing various results.it showed a result lower than 1400 and I benchmarked again.then it showed a result 1930.then another result shows 1750.then I formatted everything and flashed again.but the strange thing happened again.is there any problem with the hardware.

why are you taking quadrant score again and again..... just enjoy the phone...... and other thing.... their are many thing and factor which affect quadrant score... so don't worry about your hardware...its perfect ..... just avoid flashing again and again.... may cause memory error....

Hi dear members,
I am happy to be an owner of 410.
Now I have some more doubts.
@paarkhi, I have the peice which is given from saholic. I didnt do nything on this.
Now as you said, if I want to upgrade to GB of CSL spice, the first step would be downloading it from the link you have provided?

Don't Flash Cherry GB, it has many problems, if you want to flash stock ROM then flash Spice 2.3.4, after flashing this through SUT L3, Power off your phone and push Vol UP and Power button to enter in Download Mode and connect your phone to the computer and navigate to image folder in FIH partition and replace recovery.img, remove the battery to shutdown, insert the battery and press Vol UP, Vol Down and Power Button (all at the same time) to enter recovery and Flash the su 2.3.6.3 efgh signed.zip to gain root. Please put the file in the SDcard root before hand. Now you are rooted.
1. Spice CSL 2.3.4
2. Custom Recovery Mod (Extract it from zip file)
3. Root

it'd be good if you flash RC2 by replacing Custom Recovery being in Froyo itself, Link to Custom ROM RC2

manu george said:

By Any chance do u have SetCPU installed and profiles configured? If that is underclocking your procy...your Quadrant benchmarks are bound to go down...i Have around 40 personal apps and games installed....and get a 2200 score. dont bother too much about it...as long as u r not facing any serious lags in your favourite apps and games!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Dr Benjamin said:
Hi dear members,

I am happy to be an owner of 410.

Now I have some more doubts.

@paarkhi, I have the peice which is given from saholic. I didnt do nything on this.

Now as you said, if I want to upgrade to GB of CSL spice, the first step would be downloading it from the link you have provided?

Don't Flash Cherry GB, it has many problems, if you want to flash stock ROM then flash Spice 2.3.4, after flashing this through SUT L3, Power off your phone and push Vol UP and Power button to enter in Download Mode and connect your phone to the computer and navigate to image folder in FIH partition and replace recovery.img, remove the battery to shutdown, insert the battery and press Vol UP, Vol Down and Power Button (all at the same time) to enter recovery and Flash the su 2.3.6.3 efgh signed.zip to gain root. Please put the file in the SDcard root before hand. Now you are rooted.

1. Spice CSL 2.3.4

2. Custom Recovery Mod (Extract it from zip file)

3. Root

it'd be good if you flash RC2 by replacing Custom Recovery being in Froyo itself, Link to Custom ROM RC2

Well...if you have a Out of Box device from Saholic ...u dont need to go through the trouble of CSL GB and rooting and all!

All thanks to great work by TjStyle....we have Custom ROM out now....

I would recommend below:

First things first....Install CWM.....Take a backup of your current ROM....

Flash Andro-ID ROM RC1 using SUT 1.8.2 .......then flash Andro-ID ROM RC2 using CWM.

Download links and instructions to all of above are in this thread only....thanks to Paarkhi, TJ and all other awwsome folks...

If you have questions u can always post here... :)

flashed rc2 and its working totally fine .. just that my camera also stopped working while i was using magnum ... its a hardware fault iirc ?

how do i install cwm

I have these files

1) Andro-id_signed_v3.3-rc2.zip

2) FB0G-Andro-ID_V3.3-RC1.7z

3) cwm-recovery-fb0-v2.zip

4) SUTLR_v1.8.2.7z

5) update-fixwifi.zip

I think its not required to use fixwifi if we are flashing rc2

Do i need any other files

cwm file is just a rom file!

My brand new spice mi 410 is charging first time beside me: just brought and came home.

Back