Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

manu george

Adept
Dec 3, 2009
paarkhi said:
I don't think its a hardware problem, Take backup and flash CSL or WellCom Freshly wiping all the caches (Dalvik, userdata, etc...) and see, lot of work and its trial and error, no guarantees.
I installed wellcom rom and then spice original rom but the lag is still there.what to do now.please help me

sajokj

Disciple
Jun 17, 2011
www.in.com
manu george said:
I installed wellcom rom and then spice original rom but the lag is still there.what to do now.please help me
go for custom rom. My phones lag issue sorted after flashing with custom rom

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using Tapatalk

c_anuraag

Disciple
Jul 21, 2011
manu george said:
Any news about the final release of cianogen mode.I am on rc1.please give me the link of rc2 if possible

The info is already there this thread.... Here you Go... [FIH-FB0] Andro-ID v3.3-RC2 – Andro-ID

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
Flashed v2, no issues till now.....FR/Paarkhi...I a pretty new to VDD, can you suggest any recommended lowest Voltages for various CPU Speeds...Currently I am just doing hit and trial....and trying to find out the lowest voltage that works without any issues....

paarkhi

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
Lowest Voltage depends on various frequencies and I think FR can tell you better in this matter and it may differ for each individual phones

st00pfie

Disciple
Feb 27, 2010
Wow, our numbers have really grown ! Thanks to FreeRadical and paarkhi for leading the way.

Haven't had time to play with my phone since i needed the stability for daily usage. Now that stable custom ROMs are here, i'll be taking the plunge. :D

Sure have a lot of reading up to do..

boomboom

Disciple
Jul 16, 2011
me too flashed V2 of DoomLord's kernel.. and this time out of curiosity, went for a quadrant benchmark testing setting the CPU at 1900 mhz and i got 2500+

This is a really cool kernel as it helps me a lot in battery saving bcoz of various intermediate frequency settings and different scallings..but the name of the developer and the name of his custom kernel are really scarring:rofl: ...other things / facilities of this custom kernel naturally did not enter into my grey matters.

Now how to do user level voltage control ??? FR, Paarkhi, anyone?

c_anuraag

Disciple
Jul 21, 2011
boomboom said:
me too flashed V2 of DoomLord's kernel.. and this time out of curiosity, went for a quadrant benchmark testing setting the CPU at 1900 mhz and i got 2500+

This is a really cool kernel as it helps me a lot in battery saving bcoz of various intermediate frequency settings and different scallings..but the name of the developer and the name of his custom kernel are really scarring:rofl: ...other things / facilities of this custom kernel naturally did not enter into my grey matters.

Now how to do user level voltage control ??? FR, Paarkhi, anyone?

To start with...to make things a little simpler install Incredicontrol from here https://market.android.com/details?id=com.incredicontrol

sure u can update init.d manually....but this helps all the fans of GUI out there.....all u need to figure out post that is how low a voltage suits yr phone...at each speed level

paarkhi

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
There is only TJ_Style working on all these variants and he is in the process of developing CM7, he has already succeeded in building 3G VMSPLIT for CM7

amsang

Disciple
Jul 13, 2011
Had a very strange experience, suddenly found the GPS and camera not working. Went back to an old CWM back up and then problem sorted out. Now I am going back to forensics and am sure that there is one or some app which is causing this issue.

Also has gone from CSL gb direct to DooMKernel v02 (thanks paarkhi) should be fine though I am not meeting one prerequisite.

boomboom

Disciple
Jul 16, 2011
c_anuraag said:
To start with...to make things a little simpler install Incredicontrol from here https://market.android.com/details?id=com.incredicontrol

sure u can update init.d manually....but this helps all the fans of GUI out there.....all u need to figure out post that is how low a voltage suits yr phone...at each speed level

Nah, "Incredicontrol" just does not work on my device.. almost any little changes gives restart. so uninstalled.

paarkhi

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
manu george said:
what is DooMKernel v02.please explain, I upgraded to rc2.what to do now.
The kernel gives you some additional benefits apart from the overclocking option upto 1.9GHz, you need to download the file from the link given previously by c_anuraag and flash it through cwm

Jul 3, 2006
MIUI410 :p (WIP)

cap201108281056.jpg
cap2011082810562.jpg

cap2011082810564.jpg

cap2011082810571.jpg
cap201108281057.jpg

Tencent Launcher on RC2 :D