Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

Tencent Launcher in my phone shows stuff written in chinese!

Well is there any new deal going on for Mi410 at Saholic? Any new coupons?

get the translated modded version from xda

unlike the Defy, the prices of the mi410have remained almost the same.

A friend recently bought it for 13.4k from Spice retail ( I had got it for 13k during the first week of its launch locally :lol: )

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
get the translated modded version from xda

unlike the Defy, the prices of the mi410have remained almost the same.

A friend recently bought it for 13.4k from Spice retail ( I had got it for 13k during the first week of its launch locally :lol: )

my friend told me that the delay on my phone is due to the problem in boot loader.what is it please explain it for me.

I don't have any delay :shrug:

Does a fresh data+cache wipe help?

Also, does the phone get hot when you are experiencing delays (can be due to throttling)

Could also be a misbehaving app or service for all you know.

Use the autostarts app to reduce the number of services running and triggered due to certain conditions, eg. I don't need Maps to be running in the background after I reboot (default behaviour) and several others like the News and Stocks widgets, Minimalistic Text, and several widget apps which I don't use still have services running unless I disable them manually or uninstall them.

The low amount of ram makes this situation worse.

Awwsome.....Dying to give this a try.....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

boomboom said:
Nah, "Incredicontrol" just does not work on my device.. almost any little changes gives restart. so uninstalled.

Few Things to remember...

1. CPU Chips even though being the same make and model are still different hardware....and can possibly have very different tolerance levels

2. Undervolting wont harm your phone however even the slightest mismatch in voltage can lead to unbalance

3. Incredicontrol is just a GUI....it still only writes voltage values to your init.d so in itself it cant possibly screw things up

Having said that...

How much have you OCed the phone....what CPU speeds are you trying to undervolt.....it only works in sets of 25 volts....try reducing 1 step (-25) at a time till you find the best match

I am still a noob with this so still learning.....maybe FR can help you a little bit more....

manu george said:
my friend told me that the delay on my phone is due to the problem in boot loader.what is it please explain it for me.

I found this on Kakus...i think this has helped fixing recurring camera problems.... doesn't harm givin it a try i guess for lag issues as well

Quote: unplug battery for 10 minutes

Upgrade to andro-id RC1 via SUT

pull the battery again and leave it for 10 mins

Enter into recovery mode

-wipe data / factory reset

-wipe cache

-mounts and storage

> format boot

> cache format

> data format

> format hidden

> format system

-advance

> Dalvik wipe cache

> wipe battery

inSTALL rc2 Andro-id VIA recovery

if successful reboot and see how it goes....lets hope it makes a difference....

(thanks to nefrillia from Kakus forum)

I purchased this excellent mobile phone on 7-8-2011. Prior to purchase I was failed to get one sealed piece in entire Bangalore Spice hotspot shops. Some how one manager in spice hotspot arranged one sealed piece from the warehouse, even then pouch is missing from the pack.. but the phone looks completely new and box sealed, may be while repacking in spice company pouches are not available that time or they may forget to put one in the box.

I found back light leakage from two below corners. This is not a big issue even iPod two and galaxy S2 has the same trouble. So my opinion now a days branding has know real meaning because some people always suggest big boys but spice has given excellent phone for unbelievable price. After closely observing the screen after two days I found two lazy pixels. They are not struck pixels they are lazy to some colors, not a big issue. All other brands has got the same issues.

When come to functioning of the phone it is excellent. Touch is very good. Screen rendering is good. HD video recording and photo is good. At this price no match for this model. Especially when it comes to browsing I feel, I am in front of computer. I am thinking buying one more for standby.

Update, as I mentioned earlier I was very impressed with this phone and want to buy one more, yesterday I brought one more. I have observed that earlier phone was light blue tint on white background and the new has got light grey on white background which is said by the experts the perfect back ground. Excellent phone go and buy it one or two.

c_anuraag said:
Awwsome.....Dying to give this a try.....

1. CPU Chips even though being the same make and model are still different hardware....and can possibly have very different tolerance levels

2. Undervolting wont harm your phone however even the slightest mismatch in voltage can lead to unbalance

3. Incredicontrol is just a GUI....it still only writes voltage values to your init.d so in itself it cant possibly screw things up

Having said that...

How much have you OCed the phone....what CPU speeds are you trying to undervolt.....it only works in sets of 25 volts....try reducing 1 step (-25) at a time till you find the best match

I am still a noob with this so still learning.....maybe FR can help you a little bit more....

I found this on Kakus...i think this has helped fixing recurring camera problems.... doesn't harm givin it a try i guess for lag issues as well

Quote: unplug battery for 10 minutes

Upgrade to andro-id RC1 via SUT

pull the battery again and leave it for 10 mins

Enter into recovery mode

-wipe data / factory reset

-wipe cache

-mounts and storage

> format boot

> cache format

> data format

> format hidden

> format system

-advance

> Dalvik wipe cache

> wipe battery

inSTALL rc2 Andro-id VIA recovery

if successful reboot and see how it goes....lets hope it makes a difference....

(thanks to nefrillia from Kakus forum)

I didnt found these two options

> format boot

>format hidden

and the battery wipe is not happening.

please help me

I flashed mine to wellcomm gingerbread.today morning I experienced some kind of blinking effect when I scrolled the menu.I think my hardware has a seriuos problem.Yesterday i run my phone on csl mi410 froyo back up and the phone is overheating.then I moved to wellcomm.please give me a solution.

I didnt found these two options on recovery

> format boot

>format hidden

please help me

manu george said:
I didnt found these two options
> format boot
>format hidden
please help me

I flashed mine to wellcomm gingerbread.today morning I experienced some kind of blinking effect when I scrolled the menu.I think my hardware has a seriuos problem.Yesterday i run my phone on csl mi410 froyo back up and the phone is overheating.then I moved to wellcomm.please give me a solution.
I didnt found these two options on recovery
> format boot
>format hidden
please help me

Were you able to install AndroID RC1 with erase user data option successfully?
Even if you dont find certain options skip them following everything else.....and install RC2 and see how it goes....

Also is all else fails...Wellcom had just released a new gingerbread ROM with Restart issue fix....download that
First go into recovery....Try all the wipes mentioned above....

and then and install Wellcom ROM in download mode with SUT (with Erase User Data option on)

Download ROM here : Download FB0 318E 5004 A02

I hope this helps....

I purchased this excellent mobile phone on 7-8-2011. Prior to purchase I was failed to get one sealed piece in entire Bangalore Spice hotspot shops. Some how one manager in spice hotspot arranged one sealed piece from the warehouse, even then pouch is missing from the pack.. but the phone looks completely new and box sealed, may be while repacking in spice company pouches are not available that time or they may forget to put one in the box.

I found back light leakage from two below corners. This is not a big issue even iPod two and galaxy S2 has the same trouble. So my opinion now a days branding has know real meaning because some people always suggest big boys but spice has given excellent phone for unbelievable price. After closely observing the screen after two days I found two lazy pixels. They are not struck pixels they are lazy to some colors, not a big issue. All other brands has got the same issues.

When come to functioning of the phone it is excellent. Touch is very good. Screen rendering is good. HD video recording and photo is good. At this price no match for this model. Especially when it comes to browsing I feel, I am in front of computer. I am thinking buying one more for standby.

Update, as I mentioned earlier I was very impressed with this phone and want to buy one more, yesterday I brought one more. I have observed that earlier phone was light blue tint on white background and the new has got light grey on white background which is said by the experts the perfect back ground. Excellent phone go and buy it one or two.

Ok i guyz i am new to android can some1 guide me to the link from where i can upgrade my ROM i am still on the same as provided by factory and would like to upgrade being newbie to android a bit scared but have done lots of upgrades on symbian and BB OS.

afzy said:
Ok i guyz i am new to android can some1 guide me to the link from where i can upgrade my ROM i am still on the same as provided by factory and would like to upgrade being newbie to android a bit scared but have done lots of upgrades on symbian and BB OS.

Hey...Welcome to Android Bandwagon :)

If you read this thread from beginning you will get to know almost everything thats happening with this phone :)

Quick Roundup/Guides here.... CSL Mi410 (Foxconn FB400) Official User Thread

Latest Wellcom Gingerbread ROM Here : Download FB0 318E 5004 A02

Latest Custom Roms/tools here: [ALL] Index

Have fun exploring.... :)

Lot depends on what you want to achieve post upgrading ROM...

I flashed my phone around 3hours of interval and changed to different roms.one of our spice owner said flashing again and again will result to memory error.

I am facing a small delay.I already mentioned it.

I will explain it once more (please dont angry with me I am in tension)

If I take the contacts, messages for the first time a black screen comes for 2 seconds then application comes.but when I closed and take it suddenly or after sometimes there is no delay.but if my phone is standby for around 15minutes the delay comes again.this is the problem I am facing.Also I noticed a bit overheating(MAY BE I am scared)

c_anuraag said:

Having said that...

Yes I was doing a mistake ... I did reduce it 3-4( -75/ -100) steps at one go before pressing the apply button.. This time reduced 1 step (-25) at a time and kept pressing apply button each time upto 3 steps.. so reduced voltage by 75 mV for all the frequencies except those four as warned by Doom

Ocing is not my normal requirement, so I use to set main profile bellow 1000 Mhz.. whole day today I kept it Oced at 1400 after reducing voltage by 3 steps i.e. -75 mV without any issue

THANKS for the valuable guidance..

During call screen is flickering/blanking for a while while using maps or other apps .

1.9GHz overclocked on demand.No other problems any idea

Can anyone recommend very good screen guard/protector for mi410?

praxone12 said:
During call screen is flickering/blanking for a while while using maps or other apps .

1.9GHz overclocked on demand.No other problems any idea

Can anyone recommend very good screen guard/protector for mi410?

I am using Sony Xperia X10 and that's a Perfect fit....You can go for that

manu george said:
Flipkart.com: Transcend Memory Card 16 GB MicroSDHC 16GB Class 10: Memory Card

I am planning to buy trancent class 10 microsd 16gb.is there any compatibility issue with mi410.Is it a good deal.if any one know good price please tell me.

Yes that works...I got this though from HomeShop18..

Strontium 16GB MicroSD Memory Card . Buy Best Strontium 16GB MicroSD Memory Card at Lowest Price Online

its 16 GB variable speed Class 10....i got it for 725 Rupees only (200 Rupees Discount Coupon + 150 Rupees Discount if you use your credit card for booking)

Back