Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

Dear Members,

Was bit busy in last week..

Last few days My device is getting some random restarts.. I read all thread, and Understood that after installing Doomlords kernel it may get rectified. Am I right? (already downloaded it, n its smiling at me. Want to flash it through CWM)

I have installed many applications as of now, and pls tell me how to back up the data of those so that I need not to download all from scratch..

Please tell me what is the best profile to get max battery backup under normal usage.

thanks in advance.

Dr Benjamin said:
I have installed many applications as of now, and pls tell me how to back up the data of those so that I need not to download all from scratch..
Titanium Backup for backup of all apps. Do not backup your settings and other system related stuff though as it might cause problems.

Dear Anurag,

i just tried to update to Doomlords kernel.. But after trying to install, it shows installation aborted.. What may be the reason?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

somebody pls tell me, I have downloaded one zip file from https://github.com/DooMLoRD/Huawei-Ideos-X6-Kernel which is 107 mb, and tried to install. But installation aborted.

I have got another file from from uploading ideosx6_doomkernel v02 which is 4.2mb in size which i tried to install, and it did. Am I done with the installation? the screen shot shows kernel version apps_2.6.32.9-perf.

If I am done with installation, what is the software I require to download to undervolt and oC?

Thanks in adv

Dr Benjamin said:
Dear Anurag,

i just tried to update to Doomlords kernel.. But after trying to install, it shows installation aborted.. What may be the reason?

somebody pls tell me, I have downloaded one zip file from https://github.com/DooMLoRD/Huawei-Ideos-X6-Kernel which is 107 mb, and tried to install. But installation aborted.

I have got another file from from uploading ideosx6_doomkernel v02 which is 4.2mb in size which i tried to install, and it did. Am I done with the installation? the screen shot shows kernel version apps_2.6.32.9-perf.

If I am done with installation, what is the software I require to download to undervolt and oC?

Thanks in adv

Yes you are done... 4.2 mb is the right one.... for OC you can use SetCPU and for under volting Incredicontrol...

^
If I want to use Incredicontrol, what will be ideal setting to under volt without any major risk to our device....

dhaway from Andro ID done good work on theme which is applicable to RC 2...... good collection of icon..... collectively gave some more aesthetic look to RC 2 (My personal view)
if want to check them then please check

He also gave another link, if you don't like that one come back to pavilion dude....

Anyway .... someone having account Andro ID, please say thanks from me to Dhaway (As I am not having account over there )

vivekb said:
^
If I want to use Incredicontrol, what will be ideal setting to under volt without any major risk to our device....

dhaway from Andro ID done good work on theme which is applicable to RC 2...... good collection of icon..... collectively gave some more aesthetic look to RC 2 (My personal view)

if want to check them then please check

He also gave another link, if you don't like that one come back to pavilion dude....

Anyway .... someone having account Andro ID, please say thanks from me to Dhaway (As I am not having account over there )

I have a account, i will thank on your behalf!

As far as undervolting is concerned...as mentioned by DoomLord... don't touch the first 4-5 frequencies....rest you can try reducing 25 volts at a time...save your settings and see how your phone behaves....i have undervolted all major frequencies by 75 - 100 volts without harming anything....however every hardware is unique and it may behave differently in your case...

Benefits if you are wondering....Less heating on Oced frequencies....lesser battery drain...i am getting 30+ hours of battery backup...with moderate gaming, 2 hrs music, moderate wifi...and Edge Sync On fill time

Dr Benjamin said:
Dear Anurag,

Thanks in adv

The first link you have is the Kernal Source for v2...rest BoomBoom has already answered your question....now install NofrillsCPU and Incredicontrol from Market and go ahead with undervolting and OC :)

paarkhi said:
No I haven't
I have tried CM7 ...... touch is awesome, but lack of some basic functionality (may be because of developers version)

some bold characteristic
1. Touch feel awesome
2. Availability of lots of option (in setting only for 2G, inbuilt equalizer, screenshot option, and many more )

Some problems

1. No contact, phone book hence not able to do call (very basic)
2. No data connection, Not able to browse and no market access (although it took internet setting on its own)
3. Very low Ram availability (Normally available RAM for me is 150 to 200 MB but on CM7 showing 50 to 100 MB)
4. because of low RAM, games not working
5. CM setting option in setting is not working
6. Although have option for Screenshot, not worked for me .
7. Need Launcher inbuilt like what in RC 1 and 2 comes
8. Sensor not working properly
9. Not overclocked....

Will check again and update it .....

paarkhi said:
I think everyone has this problem, this is one of the backdraw of this phone, I too have it

I have well researched on this back light bleed issue, from top brand mobile phone to LCD TVs and LCD monitors all most all suffer some level of back light bleeding. I have convinced but want to know our friends feelings. Just check below link LG G2X back light issue. Even I pad 2 has got that issue. By considering other useful factors of MI-410 and this issue is universal I believe MI-410 is real winner and VFM.

LG link

http://www.lgforum.com/forum/boards...ecked-10-so-far-waiting-for-the-next-shipment

Back