Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

suresh_linga said:
Hello anyone else has got back light bleed at two bottom corners if so what level, if possible please post pictures.

Bottom two lights can be switched off by using Superdim app. Its not permanent, when you open some other application those lights switch on again.

I use this app while watching movies.

Today I have faced one problem, my mobile is not recognized by Market. Application which I were using before flashing it, are not showing in the market. Even when I tried it through browser, still not showing compatible ...... any help or solution to do changes in setting so I can make mobile compatible and use those application. Currently I am on RC2... and facing problem while installing application "OnTheFly" by ITA.

vivekb said:
Today I have faced one problem, my mobile is not recognized by Market. Application which I were using before flashing it, are not showing in the market. Even when I tried it through browser, still not showing compatible ...... any help or solution to do changes in setting so I can make mobile compatible and use those application. Currently I am on RC2... and facing problem while installing application "OnTheFly" by ITA.

Just Add it as a new device.

vivekb said:

That's Strange...i can see as compatible both on Phone and Website!

Superdim is an excellent app. Brightness can be lowered all the way to 1% (to be used with caution). Very useful in saving the battery :hap2:

vivekb said:

Clean your Dalvik and User Data and Cache, It happened to me also then I cleaned them and then it started recognizing again

suresh_linga said:
Any one tried gps with out wifi and data network, is it working without wifi and data network.

GPS dont need Wifi or data network to connect. it directly communicate with Satellite. For A-GPS u need data connection

Experts? AM I rite?

sajokj said:
GPS dont need Wifi or data network to connect. it directly communicate with Satellite. For A-GPS u need data connection

Experts? AM I rite?
i am not an expert but its very true thatGPS not use data it uses satelite while AGPS uses data to fix up the position

sajokj said:

Experts? AM I rite?
vivekb said:
i am not an expert but its very true thatGPS not use data it uses satelite while AGPS uses data to fix up the position

You both are correct so it makes both of you an expert in my view ;)

I installed the official Gingerbread from Spice Website.

+ Performance seems fine. UI seems to be more responsive.
+ The gingerbread extras are nice.

* Got some extra junk apps like BB Messenger and S-Unno. Will need to uninstall after rooting.
* Didnt like the black notification bar and small icons but getting used to it.
- Is it just me that the battery seems to be draining out faster? Somebody please also comment.
- Having issues searching contacts. When I start typing, cannot see the expected results
- Phone Loading time (when switched on) seems to have doubled to more than 2 minutes as compared to stock Froyo

^^Haven't tried it, but if you are seeing BB Messenger and S-UNNO then I have a doubt this is the same indonesian Spice CSL leaked Firmware, nothing new in it.. Using since long time, For me Battery life is good, Sorry never experienced Froyo, When I took the phone in June end 2011 GB was already out so went directly for GB, and yes bootup takes time, but not more than 1 min. presently on WellCom

^^Depends on the background apps running, for me it is 190mb, but I'm heavy user with GO LAUNCHER EX, Announcify++, No Lock, Power Control Plus and so on, but bare bones it should be somewhere 225mb

^It was to be released at that time but it didn't and it got released in May or June 2011... It was even in CES 2011 so cannot be that old.

I have been following the MI 410 since May 2010. Not to revel in self praise but even my price prediction was spot on!

Of course it launched in India only in late May this year.

You may want to dig out my old threads through Google :p

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on Andro-ID RC2

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
I have been following the MI 410 since May 2010. Not to revel in self praise but even my price prediction was spot on!

Of course it launched in India only in late May this year.

You may want to dig out my old threads through Google :p

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on Andro-ID RC2

Fine, links please

Back