Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

suresh_linga said:
Thank you. But I have a doubt, at a time we can able to press either volume up or volume down. But how to press and hold both volume up and volume down at a time along with power button. Help me.

I use index and middle fingers for volume up and down and thumb for the power button... lol

It seems that spice has upgraded website

Superfast downloading speeeeeeed like MS.....

I will update ASA completes, ALSO chargng my battery..

Any 1 can tell me, after update my apps n settings wilol remain????

i have used My Backup pro trial.....In case something goes wrong.

also synced to google.

Tell me if they are needed ?or update doesnt delete data/apps/settings?

boomboom said:
I use index and middle fingers for volume up and down and thumb for the power button... lol

Thank you, I believe for volume control there are volume up and volume down switches. So there is one more middle switch in that control right. correct me if I am wrong.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

boomboom said:

Thank you, I believe for volume control there are volume up and volume down switches. So there is one more middle switch in that control right. correct me if I am wrong.

paarkhi said:
you can make a recovery image of your old OS with CWM

CWM? pls give me details,because this is my first android phone and don't know much on the subject.

Does this phone requires antivirus, if so which one you are using.

suresh_linga said:
CWM? pls give me details,because this is my first android phone and don't know much on the subject.

Does this phone requires antivirus, if so which one you are using.

Replace original recovery with ClockWorkmod Recovery

1. Download ClockWorkMod Recovery

2. Put the device in download mode (Power+Vol Up) and connect to PC,

and the PC will recognize the device as Removable Disc/Storage open it and you will find FIH > Image folder and select recovery.img, copy it anywhere to your PC as backup just in case if anything go wrong

3. Replace recovery.img in 'image' folder with recovery.img inside the Clockworkmod Recovery v4.0.0.9 you download and extracted earlier

4. Disconnect device from PC, open up the battery and reboot.

5. Put the device in recovery mode (Power+Vol Up & Vol Down)

Select Backup/Recovery and do a Backup (Read more on CSL Mi410 (Foxconn FB400) Official User Thread)

Every Android Phone requires an Anti-Malware, you can try Lookout, Netquinn fot Anroid market, I don't use any

paarkhi said:
Replace original recovery with ClockWorkmod Recovery
1. Download ClockWorkMod Recovery
2. Put the device in download mode (Power+Vol Up) and connect to PC,
and the PC will recognize the device as Removable Disc/Storage open it and you will find FIH > Image folder and select recovery.img, copy it anywhere to your PC as backup just in case if anything go wrong
3. Replace recovery.img in 'image' folder with recovery.img inside the Clockworkmod Recovery v4.0.0.9 you download and extracted earlier
4. Disconnect device from PC, open up the battery and reboot.
5. Put the device in recovery mode (Power+Vol Up & Vol Down)

Select Backup/Recovery and do a Backup (Read more on CSL Mi410 (Foxconn FB400) Official User Thread)

Every Android Phone requires an Anti-Malware, you can try Lookout, Netquinn fot Anroid market, I don't use any

Thank you very much.

1. Is not there any option with stock OS to backup present OS, without installing CWM
2. If I update with official update, is the old OS wiped out or any option of backing up with stock OS recovery manager before update
3. Pls let me know why are you not using anti virus

suresh_linga said:
Thank you very much.

1. Is not there any option with stock OS to backup present OS, without installing CWM

2. If I update with official update, is the old OS wiped out or any option of backing up with stock OS recovery manager before update

3. Pls let me know why are you not using anti virus

No, There is no option to backup the whole OS with the default OS tools (Stock doesn't have recovery manager)

Its just that I'm not so worried and they are pretty heavy on the RAM(10-20MB) and I don't like to waste the precious little RAM our phone has, instead I like to run few other background apps in place of it.

^I think yes, it does wipe the old OS and then flashes but can't say about your data and SMS and call Log, but all your installed apps will be gone

yes,old OS files get wiped out.

somebody from the forum do update to official gingerbread and let us know....

in my phone "map-king" app is not working,default loaded with os so cant delete it

Is there a workaround for games like asphalt 6,sandstorm be supported by our phone in the market?

Back