[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

In the last episode, the fight with the walkers were shown too damn fast.

How could Jon kill that walker with his sword?
Valerian Steel bro. Its from Valyria. Its made from dragons fire or something. The sword was the one that all Lord commanders have. Passed down to each new one. The White Walker's face when it didnt break :D

Valerian Steel bro. Its from Valyria. Its made from dragons fire or something. The sword was the one that all Lord commanders have. Passed down to each new one. The White Walker's face when it didnt break :D
Ned Stark had one which Tywin melted down into two swords and they were given to Jaime and Joffrey.

Jeor Mormont had the one which was passed on to Jon.There are very few of these swords and it might be difficult to get the know how to make these swords as Valyria is under the Doom

Ned Stark had one which Tywin melted down into two swords and they were given to Jaime and Joffrey.

Jeor Mormont had the one which was passed on to Jon.There are very few of these swords and it might be difficult to get the know how to make these swords as Valyria is under the Doom
Yes yes! Almost all big houses have these swords. But with Danny having these dragons, it could be possible once she wins westeros. You never know one of the Maesters might have the knowledge

Its not a zombie version, its more of an undead version like that guy who was brought from dead multiple times.

I know of it as have read all the novels[She is called as Lady Stoneheart],that's what i like to call her . I wish if they bring her,she will kick a lot of ass.

Last edited:
I know of it as have read all the novels[She is called as Lady Stoneheart],that's what i like to call her . I wish if they bring her,she will kick a lot of ass.
Yes yes Lady Stoneheart. I dont remember much of her from the books except that she lived up to her name >.<
I have read it too, but I suppose they are skipping it to keep the plot simple. TBH with so many storylines the TV show is already too complicated according to normal TV show standards.

'Where's Rickon?' I think she will make appearance in the last episode or its something to do with Assassins. Coz they offered mercy thus Mother`s Mercy.

TV show has deviated a lot from the events leading to Stoneheart intro but it seems reasonable to expect that she will apprear this season. No idea about why that specific part of the story is so hyped though.

Relatively less dramatic episode, considering the history of the all 9ths. But personally, I feel this last couple episodes are the right directions - less mindless killing off characters and more advancement of the plots. But they should start concentrating more on the white walkers from now on. The winter can not be said coming for 6 years and white walkers are not incompetents to take more than 5 years to prepare for the assaults. I say, let the Sh!t hit the fan :D

^^ This is a major difference with the books (Or to an extent previous episodes)
Stannis was always siding her daughter and never taken a drastic decision like this earlier...
But talk about surprises...
Now I'm worried about "Know nothing" fate...

Back