[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

_1448295622.jpg

Remember that vigilante in the forest that was brought to life by the red priest flawlessly? Same logic probably.
Beric Dondarrion? Yeah everyone is guessing the same will happen to Jon Snow. But that's just a theory isn't it?
I personally would love to see him arise as a friggin' White Walker Champion and slaughter those backstabbers in the Night's Watch and finally to die in the hands of good ol' Sam. And Olly to barely escape the fall of the Night's Watch to the White Walkers only to be found by Ramsay Bolton and Ramsay slowly torturing and ripping him away part by part and finally have his head hung on a pole for all to see. Now that's justice!
Sorry if that was too brutal. That episode gave me many sleepless nights. Jon Snow and Tyrion are two of my favorite characters beside The Master of Needle, Arya.

Last edited:
i think that prostitute geffrey kills with a arrow had the hottest figure in the show. robbs gf had nice butt too. like if u agree.

^Ros. Yes she was beautiful. And the other one was Robb's wife actually and not gf. I never noticed her butt :p
For me though I liked, please don't kill me for saying this, I liked Ramsay's gf Myranda in her nude. *poof* disappears. XD
talking of ramsay if Jon Snow was a Snow will that make him a "brother" to Ramsay? Keeping aside the theories about him being a Stark. It really bothered me.

No. all snows are not bros. its according to where they were born. yeah that psychos gf was nice but a bit too thin for my choice. but yeah she loves to be bitten n stuff in bed im sure[DOUBLEPOST=1449162489][/DOUBLEPOST]Since u mentioned snows and bastards. there is another hotter woman. its that Sand girl from dorne. oberyns daughter. we dint see her full naked but she had the most amazing boobs one can ever see

You can open the link, they are released by the show creators so dont have any major spoilers. the pic of bran though can make you go wow. he definitely will fly ;)

Not sure. There are multiple theories regarding what the final scene means.

One claim is that maybe she gave away her remaining life to resurrect Jon Snow.
Other is that its just the necklace that makes her look young.

what? Its already aired? I thought it will air in India tomorrow at 2am or something so i wanted to stay awake. Can someone please tell me about the timing for India? If it wont i'm going to sleep. As it is i'm already too tired. :/

Back