[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

what? Its already aired? I thought it will air in India tomorrow at 2am or something so i wanted to stay awake. Can someone please tell me about the timing for India? If it wont i'm going to sleep. As it is i'm already too tired. :/
lol , You live under a rock? anyway its airing in india too but will be censored to much. GOT i cant imagine being aired here. probably has 30mins each episode after all cuts. You will miss out on the hard eyes of the red woman in the TV version. Better download in 1080p and watch on your TV at home.[DOUBLEPOST=1461607205][/DOUBLEPOST]
so is melisandre the witch who appears in front of young cersei?
No connection at all and both are different. The jungle hut witch atleast predicted the right things. The red head has made many wrong prophecies.

Last edited:
Yeah,these days there is no violence shown on Indian TV. No bloodshed on TV is shown and words like PIG/b**ch and abuses are muted. Plus hate the always on subtitles.

If anyone wants to legally watch the TV shows without censoring, Hotstar app offers uncensored content at INR 199 per month as per an article from android central. Although don't know if this is permanent or until the censor board babus are aware of streaming services.

Not sure. There are multiple theories regarding what the final scene means.

One claim is that maybe she gave away her remaining life to resurrect Jon Snow.
Other is that its just the necklace that makes her look young.
I think its the necklace. But what seemed more interesting to me is why did she sleep naked in John's bed. That seems extremely creepy unless she has some ulterior motive.

Sabby if you check season 4 there are shots when she is bathing without the Necklace. So she is more or equally powerful with the stone on her neck.​
melisandrebath.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope if they share more about her in this season coz there are only thirteen more episodes after this season.

No there will be Season 8. Though i read long time ago if it is to go as per the book there will be more than 12 seasons,producers thought it will be boring.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/g...y-season-8-ahead-of-season-6-premiere-162462/

Here is the record for views of this episode : Game of Thrones’ season six premiere broke viewing records for Sky drama with a total of 2.2 million watching the opening episode of season six.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ason-six-premiere-smashes-sky-viewing-records

Also more than a million illegal downloads.

what? Its already aired? I thought it will air in India tomorrow at 2am or something so i wanted to stay awake. Can someone please tell me about the timing for India? If it wont i'm going to sleep. As it is i'm already too tired. :/

I don't know the exact timing, but the US airing time coincides with Monday morning around 6:30 in India.

Last edited:
Sabby if you check season 4 there are shots when she is bathing without the Necklace. So she is more or equally powerful with the stone on her neck.​
melisandrebath.jpg
Even there is a theory for the same.
The only person to see her like this is Stannis wife Selyse. Selyse has this strange expression the entire time. Like she cannot look directly at Melisandre yet also cannot look away. At first you think it is that of a religious "uptight" person seeing a naked and very sexual woman. But if you rewatch the scene, and "pretend" to yourself that Selyse is seeing Melisandre as she actually appears, it actually fits better. WE still see the seductress, Selyse sees the hag. She is horrified yet fascinated and not at all shocked. She knew all along (just like she knows the true fate of her daughter), Melisandre explains she does not need to use her "tricks" on the true convert (Stannis is NOT a true convert but his wife is) .
https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/com...k_regarding_melisandres_ruby_necklace/cisasro

lol , You live under a rock? anyway its airing in india too but will be censored to much. GOT i cant imagine being aired here. probably has 30mins each episode after all cuts. You will miss out on the hard eyes of the red woman in the TV version. Better download in 1080p and watch on your TV at home.

Yes i heard about the red woman. I'll wait for the entire reason to finish then binge it. Don't want to wait every week+censored content sucks.

Yes i heard about the red woman. I'll wait for the entire reason to finish then binge it. Don't want to wait every week+censored content sucks.
It will be hard to not read about spoilers if you use social media a lot. Too many spoilers etc are posted by any random page to attract GOT traffic. I did not even use fb on monday till i saw the episode.You can try that Hotstar streaming too if you have a good internet connection.

Except I can't haha. Haven't used social media for months now. I should continue doing it. And then download the entire season at one ago and binge. :D
Seriously though i ****ing hate people spamming spoilers. I used to not mind it at first but now its obvious that these morons are competing against each other to be the first to do it. :mad:
and when i thought I was safe my little brother came and ruined Batman Vs Superman. Ugh!!
Ps: i heard BvS wasn't as good as the hype people gave. Wahahaha

and Just like that Jon Snow is back from dead
Public demand? I dint like the priestess being so fragile and not in control for the first time. May be thats a loose end or there might be some reason behind her being shown so fragile in E02 and revealing her true self in E01

Public demand? I dint like the priestess being so fragile and not in control for the first time. May be thats a loose end or there might be some reason behind her being shown so fragile in E02 and revealing her true self in E01
I don't think it's public demand, they never had any intention to completely kill the character of John snow (he is important for the series), just to bring him back in a different way which MAY have its own benefits in future fights and I think priestess is near the completion of her role in the series that's why the script writer/director is weakening her role

Back