[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

Meh I'm not that mad and I understand why some people would be mad, I mean ...
People had to wait 5 agonising years to find out about Bran, Tyrion and Danerys. Then find nothing except a sorry page at the end of book 4, a promise for book 5 in a year but instead an even longer 6 year wait for book 5. Even the silly HL3 memes pale next to this.

That said, I think GRRM is biting off more than he can chew with book 4 and book 5. What was the need to write so many fresh characters and story lines? Hes making a lot of knots that only he will struggle to untie with the 7th and 8th book. I'm actually quite worried that I'll have to wait another 10 years to see this story through lol.

Guys requesting you to please name the spoiler according to the book 1,2,3,4 or 5.

I did not like Book 4.
Too many boring POV chapters(Brienne, Samwell, Aeron Greyjoy.etc)
Book 5 was great though. Cannot wait for TWOW, i hope Jon Snow lives and that piece of sh1t littlefinger dies. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I thought your spoiler was on book 4. I'm half way through book 5. Aquatic Bullet is right, post book/tv show spoiler level before each spoiler post :'(

Finished Reading the books and holy shit balls the whole world is now on its head! :D

Now, where do I get my dose of theories and extra chapters GRRM has revealed from future books?

Finished Reading the books and holy shit balls the whole world is now on its head! :D

Now, where do I get my dose of theories and extra chapters GRRM has revealed from future books?
Have you read the Dunk & Egg novellas? That would be a good place to start if you haven't.

After that, there are a few chapters from the next book which GRRM has released on his website, and some which he has read to audiences at various conventions. The summary of those readings can be found in asoiaf.westeros.org forums.

come on over to /r/asoiaf - one of the best communities on Reddit, although with the insane time between books, the same points tend to be discussed multiple times.

Book 3 Spoiler - TV show Season 4 spoiler.
For hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm...

Probably the greatest scene in the entire series so far.....

Book 3 Spoiler - TV show Season 4 spoiler.
For hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm...

Probably the greatest scene in the entire series so far.....

Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold is better. ;)
(Book 3 Season 4 Major spoiler)

According to incoming news GRRM just read the Tyrion chapter from the next book at WorldCon. Can't wait to see its summary be put up.

I read the Theon, Victarion and Arianne chapters. Not much revealed in terms of story. Just slowly moving ahead, teasing whats to come. Which would have been fun if the next one was releasing in a few weeks, but it could be months or years before it does.

Back