[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

Stage 1 cleared, now someone motivate me to read them :p

ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1370598319.564280.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1370598566][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn, sorry the pic is too big, should have trimmed before uploading.

That's nice; the background and the colour helps.

The page you've selected has one of the most important passages in the book. It's a kind of prophecy that some fans have broken their heads solving; some have given pretty decent explanations though. It tells numerous prophecies in that page alone. Read Bran's chapters carefully.

Yes Found this reader by chance. MoHoo Reader on Windows Phone 8. Show much percent of the the book you completed.
There are a LOT of settings. I use bold , spacing, system default font. Works well. Keep the screen on auto brightness for night.

About the page, yes, im readng it for the third time for the same reason!

On phone?

It will be hard LOL. Even on tablet or desktop I cannot stare at the screen for long; moreover these books are really lengthy. But I've seen some problem read novels on their phones, depends on whether they can tolerate it. I read the ~100 pages Dunk & Egg novellas on my PC as I couldn't get them in book form.
Kindle Paperwhite FTW

Kindle Paperwhite FTW

I have never used it, but black over white can get a bit tedious for the eyes. IMHO a paper colour natural background with low brightness is better. Again, I am just giving you my experience after reading say 2 Dan browns and the current Game of thrones.

Need book reading advice. I am currently up to date with the TV show but only just started reading the first book. However it has just come to my attention that Mr. Martin has written 3 extra books based in the ASOIAF universe called "Dunk And Egg", when should I read these 3 books?

Need book reading advice. I am currently up to date with the TV show but only just started reading the first book. However it has just come to my attention that Mr. Martin has written 3 extra books based in the ASOIAF universe called "Dunk And Egg", when should I read these 3 books?
Those novellas are irrelevant to the current story. They act as sort of background story to what happened to only those characters. Read them after you've completed the main novels.

Do non-book readers know that Jon snow
is a targaryen?
That's a very prevalent theory, and with a hell lot of facts. Though even book readers cannot say with 100% certainty that he is a Targaryen. GRRM may yet surprise us. Or he may still reveal that he is a dragon, but from a very different origin than what we assume today
[DOUBLEPOST=1370679117][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone heard the season 3 soundtrack? The Mhysa track is amazing; the music is majorly a choir singing Daenerys' music. It seems like the next episode is going to feature that heavily, particularly towards the ending as it has that epic feel with which a show can say goodbye.
I hope that while this song is playing Catelyn is resurrected and stares right into the camera for a closing finish.

That's a very prevalent theory, and with a hell lot of facts. Though even book readers cannot say with 100% certainty that he is a Targaryen. GRRM may yet surprise us. Or he may still reveal that he is a dragon, but from a very different origin than what we assume today
[DOUBLEPOST=1370679117][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone heard the season 3 soundtrack? The Mhysa track is amazing; the music is majorly a choir singing Daenerys' music. It seems like the next episode is going to feature that heavily, particularly towards the ending as it has that epic feel with which a show can say goodbye.
I hope that while this song is playing Catelyn is resurrected and stares right into the camera for a closing finish.

Did you see this(robbwind)?
Non-book readers, do not click.

Did you see this(robbwind)?
Non-book readers, do not click.
This is going to disgust the Unsullied (non book-readers) even more.

And when they throw
Catelyn's naked body into the river mocking the death ceremony of her House, it is going to be even more shame for the Starks. This episode will disgust viewers emotionally more than what they've already seen.

It will be great for us book readers to see it too as the action is just referenced by other characters once or twice and not much is known.

This is going to disgust the Unsullied (non book-readers) even more.

And when they throw
Catelyn's naked body into the river mocking the death ceremony of her House, it is going to be even more shame for the Starks. This episode will disgust viewers emotionally more than what they've already seen.

It will be great for us book readers to see it too as the action is just referenced by other characters once or twice and not much is known.

yup
btw who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne?
Most fans want Jon snow on the IT if he survives. Dany is hated by most book fans and Do u believe that Aegon boy is imposter?

Back