SRK's new movie RA.One another hollywood inspired movie??/

KAUN KEHTA HAI SIZE BHARI HOTI HAI

KABHI RA-ONE KE SATH CINEMA HALL MEIN TEEN GHANTE GUZARE HAI

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Average film. If anybody doesn't seen Iron Man (the chest piece), Spy Kids 4 (game concept), Tron Legacy (G.One costume), then they should watch Ra.One.. lol :bleh:

some more :

Apparently the Ra-One film was shown mid air on a flight, and the audience walked out there too :p
ravan will chop all his 10 heads by himself if he were to watch it!!
Breaking News : All disappointed Metallica fans to recieve free RaOne tickets as compensation.

and

Five reasons why I can do without Ra.One | Firstpost

http://www.thevigilidiot.com/2011/10/28/ra-one/

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

now the film.. already know what i felt,i wudnt have commented..but theres this person who said hes a scifi author and liked the film??????dude....are u ****in serrious??first of all i hate sci fi novels..nd films that try veil their plot beneath special effects...for example for me was a bad film...anyhow comapring ra1 to avatar is blasphemous..even though it dint work for me on personal level..its a visual masterpiece and even an imaginative masterpiece and brilliantly directed...ra1 doesnt only suffer with wafer thin plot,absolutely ridiculous and cheap dialogues(this is a kids film...u cant be talking abt crotch and breast all the time..) it has zero emotional appeal...the child and the mother aint hardly affected by the dads deah but ra1 leaving is emotional...then mr khan cant talk like a south india for nuts..i have lived with them...n mr.khan just used southern part of country to deride them...it seemed as if he was saying they speak pathetic english and are stupid nerds..then which mother knowing her childs life is in danger breaks into a chammak challo dance??and what was that obsession with neo atleast dress to change karwa dete...plagiarism cheapness unconvincing acting by every1 including mr.khan..an asbolutely rubbish track chammak challo...the film doesnt connect at any level..yaa the effects might be good by indian standards but we have seen better...and otherwise the film failed to connect at any level cos no effort was taken at all....its an arrogant film...a film whose makers knew their film would work cos they have shahrukh khan...

:rofl: poor guy, lost temper :p

avi said:
Apparently the Ra-One film was shown mid air on a flight, and the audience walked out there too

ravan will chop all his 10 heads by himself if he were to watch it!!

Breaking News : All disappointed Metallica fans to recieve free RaOne tickets as compensation.

I got better ones in my mind:

1) Apparently the Ra-One film was shown mid air on a flight, and proved fatal for the audience.

Everybody was moved.. towards the Exit.

2) Ravan will pull all his hair... from 10 heads of his all by himself if he were to watch it!!

He also plans to sue the makers for:

a) using his name w.o permission.

b) eroding his legacy overall.

3) Breaking News : All disappointed Metallica fans to recieve free RaOne tickets as compensation.

Fans say no. Say they are ready to wait another year for the concert to happen again.

^:rofl:

Now IMDB rating is down to 7 :eek:hyeah:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

he looks like an idiot !

297744_279780735375663_213532032000534_1006601_177850760_n.jpg

Chirag is watching raone right now,at interval he pmed me.

quote-raone concept is based on terminator 2,arnie saving connor and t1000 wanting to kill connor,here g.one saving pratik and ra.one wanting to kill pratik.The graphic effects and story line is almost the same as terminator 2,except for the game part.Good attempt from bollywood movie.Music used during action sequences spoils the plot.

rocker123 said:
Dude, u belong to another planet... Almost everyone was shocked to see the crap happening in the first 10 mins..
It wasn't even funny..

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

Priyanka Chopra nuf said :p

Most stupid thing i noticed, was the caption printed on the main Poster.. "Haan Farishtey Hote Hain"

Now if this thing had been mentioned/used for a Dharmendra movie, when he was middle aged and doing stuff like Elaan e jung.. wearing the green shirt with shoulder loops and sporting a Bhawani Singh moustache.. it would have worked well. Not in the current time.

I would say, good attempt by a bollywood movie to try and be a hollywood movie... But falls sort due to some cheap jokes (which I never felt like laughing,but the girls were laughing a lot), repetitive graphical effects (almost similar used frequently), the boring music during action sequences (raooooonnnnneeeee.... :S), the scene where the train comes out on the street should have been stopped right there, but it was kept rolling just to show the graphical work of the CST building falling....

The way I see it making fun and hating on artists is what people are into currently whether it be Rebecca Black or Santosh Pandit. So, Ra.One has been very smartly marketed as a movie people are going to love to hate and walk out of after theaters from. In a couple of months they will release a br rifftrax version of the movie with Javed Jaffrey providing commentary just like he did with Takeshi's Castle.

So finally you have to watch it for kareena kapoor.. right;) but seriously robot and a love story? and mentally deranged acting for a robot?? Is the robot shy of people:rofl: yaar shah ruk gaya khan is better as a psycho or a retarded dude man.. not a lover boy or definitely not as a bloody robot from the future!!

He is literally owned by Arnie:eek:hyeah:

Back