SRK's new movie RA.One another hollywood inspired movie??/

xtremevicky said:
I would rather spend that money on Beer . :D

Exact same words i told. But was forced to go. What a waste of money. Not just the ticket but the snacks during interval has become so expensive in Bangalore multiplexes. Could have spent nice time with friends and beer with the same money.

@avi you seem to be a die-hard fan of SRK

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Now i feel even Himesh Reshammiya dam dama dum would be better that Gay.one .. oops Ra.one

techno_guy said:
@avi you seem to be a die-hard fan of SRK

No man. I am Social Media Manager of SRGay & Shradda. SRGay paid me huge amount, the package includes :

-Like all his pages

-Go to IMDB & give 10 rating

-Click on "Yes this review was helpful" on every 10 starred reviews

-Spam nicely in TE.

-I PM TE members, give them offers like free pen drive, pop corn etc if they watch Ra One.

-Tell every blog which has comment section : "Ra One Rocks SRGay Rocks"

and many more !

My successful victims : Saiyan, Gannu, MetalSpree, Sorcerer, Spacescreamer Agantuk, Avinashwarrior, Rocker123, Akhurana, Arjun123, Swordfish123, Yashvisent, destiny & Chirag & his girl friends !*

*some of the above people may decline that they have watched. I have proof of tickets, can PM me for pics.

avi said:
No man. I am Social Media Manager of SRGay & Shradda. SRGay paid me huge amount, the package includes :

-Like all his pages

-Spam nicely in TE.

-I PM TE members, give them offers like free pen drive, pop corn etc if they watch Ra One.

and many more !

My successful victims : Saiyan, Gannu, MetalSpree, Sorcerer, Spacescreamer Agantuk, Avinashwarrior, Rocker123, Akhurana, Arjun123, Swordfish123, Yashvisent, destiny & Chirag & his girl friends !*

*some of the above people may decline that they have watched. I have proof of tickets, can PM me for pics.

Nice marketing strategy by SRGay to make his film blockbuster hit , How much did he pay you ? 20 movie tickets and 100 dvd's ?

Ps: you forgot to add this in package : -Making gannu play the Ra.one game

avi said:
-Like all his pages
-Spam nicely in TE.

and many more !

Although I watched it yesterday itself but I had nothing to do with the tickets. There was no point in wasting any sort of money on this. :D

I watched it today and it suc*ed. Only thing to talk about is sfx but that doesn't make the movie any good. We can appreciate the technical advancement made in Indian Cinema and that's the only +ve. Everything else was a disappointment.

The game in the movie required you to be a martial artist and the kid beat Ra.one just by jumping around. :huh:. Fight Sequence were just awful except the chase which was ok. I wish they had close combat kungfu, Jujutsu etc but they were going all out dragon ball z. :no:

Dialogues, well nothing to talk about.

Watch it only if you're die harddd SRK fan.

Most stupid film ever!

Robot was 10x better than this movie,....

They should have spent some money on story too.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

akhurana said:
loved the initial 5 mins :)
Dude, u belong to another planet... Almost everyone was shocked to see the crap happening in the first 10 mins..

It wasn't even funny..

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

294089_179137358839281_173111016108582_383766_198882385_n.jpg

some-one posted this on Facebook :

Ra.one Jokes Collection :
1: Govt also declared 26th Oct as public holiday to celebrate the end of Ra1 promotions ...!
2: Govt of India just announced Rs 50,000 relief to all those who watched RA1 . Rs.25,000 for those who left atinterval .
3: Breaking News...! Crocin, Disprin, Combiflam, Adol Panadol, Diclomol and all Headache Tablets Stock over after RA.ONE's release
4: Salman to SRK after watching Ra.One, "Mujh par ekehsaan karna, dubara aisi movie mat banana"
5: Rahul Gandhi to meet people affected after seeing Ra.One.
6: Even Ra.mu doesn't wanna waste time by watchin Ra.one...!
7: Nahi chala RA.ONE...! Ab SRKbolega buy one get one aur ek week ke baad bolega, RA.ONEcoming soon on Sahara.One and Star.one.
8: All bachelors must see Ra.One to understand what PAIN means to married men.
9: Ra.One gives more pain than awife - HARD TO BELIVE BUT TRUE.
10: Get RA.ONE under Lokpal bill...! Put people behind bars who made such movie.
11: As SRK hates losing & hates messages he is surely going to take a break from Twitter. Now v came 2 know why he joined Google+ before RA1 release.
12: Faking News 100 people committed mass suiced after watching Ra.one!
13: On the eve of Diwali - SRK announces his next super hero movie as a sequence to RA-1 and he has decided to name it as JHA-2

Our silent mode PM couldn't remain silent anymore. Soon to read condolence statement on every channel for people affected by this tragedy.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk.

Back