SRK's new movie RA.One another hollywood inspired movie??/

Dude it's SRGay ! He has spent 175 crores just to copy stunts, costumes & story ! And how on the earth u think it won't be a hit considering huge fan base of SRGay !!

I knew this movie would be a dud, never expected it to be a so pathetic and bad. I guess 15 years ago, if it had been made -- it would have been a hit. So ends the SRK juggernaut.

The following was written in one of the reviews on IMDB ... :rofl:

"And puhleez, who called it a family entertainer? SRK is grabbing Kareena's b***s, Arjun's d***, a teacher is caught with a sex tape. If you want to watch the film please go without your family."

i dunno wat it would take srk to understand that he is only good for emotion , romantic & gay movies ... m having very heavy headache after watching it today :p

Awful movie. Could have been slightly better if-

1. All awfully low standard jokes were removed. They are totally non required.

2. Arjun Rampal's role was a lot longer. I mean why waste Ra-one level 1 on Tom Wu when Rampal beats him in all aspects.

3. SRK and Kareena tried to act for a change instead of overacting every single time.

And I sincerely hope that SRK isn't planning a sequel.

His dream of Action Hero Role became a comical thriller?:rofl:

from the days of Koyla, shahrokh must be knowing he is worth the role of emo/senti hero/villain. or is he trying what Amitabh Bachchan did with Ajooba?

Some of my gujju SRK fanboy friends (not being a racist ) could bear the movie only till the first interval.
Too bad they did not even want to enjoy the AC of the mplex.

cool_cat said:
His dream of Action Hero Role became a comical thriller?:rofl:

from the days of Koyla, shahrokh must be knowing he is worth the role of emo/senti hero/villain. or is he trying what Amitabh Bachchan did with Ajooba?

Ajooba was a disaster for AB :p

SRK and a typical superhero film(s) would always contain song and dance routines, overacting, overdose of emotions, etc etc; even if there's an inspired remake of Spiderman, there will be couple of dance routines in Switzerland :p

I know it was a disaster AB tried that movie to project himself as super human and saviour allegedly as a first step to enter politics. was looking at the similarities shahrukh tries the same thing(super hero).

Koyla was the first flop of SRK as action hero.

ggt said:
No ramjaane was the first flop when he tried something out of his league.

AFAIK Ram jaane was a hit. It was one of the top 10 grossers of 1995 and SRK even bagged Screen Award for this film instead of DDLJ. He was nominated for this very film as best actor in most other award functions as well but was beaten by himself due to DDLJ's release the very same year.

Back