Starcraft II - Discussion Thread

Starcraft 2 set to release on July 27th

Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. announced today that its highly anticipated real-time strategy game, StarCraft(R) II: Wings of Liberty(TM), will arrive in stores throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Mexico, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau starting on July 27, 2010. Players will also be able to purchase StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty directly from Blizzard Entertainment shortly after the retail launch.

Source : Mark your calendars: StarCraft 2 coming July 27

Re: Starcraft 2 set to release on July 27th

My social life is gonna die when the India launch is confirmed.

Damn, I've been waiting for this game... and WoW Catacalysm... and Diablo 3...

Damn, I'm a Blizzard-whor3 =S

^^ ummm... why do you think so? Blizzard has released every game in India from warcraft 3 to its expansions through Vivendi. This will release in India.

vivendi sold blizzard to activision. do you remember the indian release of modern warfare 2? oh that's right, there wasn't one. there will not be an indian release for this game either, nor for any other activision game.

I dont think WotLK was released here as well! I searched a LOT before ordering from play-asia! If someone knows a place where Blizz games are available, do tell. I'm planning on preordering SC2 in a few days.

spindoctor said:
vivendi sold blizzard to activision. do you remember the indian release of modern warfare 2? oh that's right, there wasn't one. there will not be an indian release for this game either, nor for any other activision game.

Maybe we may have to wait little while. If it's not gonna be released then digital purchase is the way.

About Modern Warfare 2, It did release in India. But was retailed around 2799Rs. Activision sure is a very greedy publishers. Wish they learn their lesson once Infinity Ward dissolves!

This is one game I will be buying for sure....If retail purchase from brick and mortar shop not possible then will buy it online......

hellrider said:
About Modern Warfare 2, It did release in India. But was retailed around 2799Rs. Activision sure is a very greedy publishers. Wish they learn their lesson once Infinity Ward dissolves!

the pc version didn't release here.

Starcraft 2 India Release?

Does anyone know whether Starcraft 2 will release on 27th-July along with its slated worldwide release? My hands have been longing for a Zerg rush now! This game is going to OWN.

Re: Starcraft 2 India Release?

spindoctor said:
definitely not releasing in india. you have to buy digital or import a copy if you want to play it.
dude, you have ordered for the Collector's edition? I remember you looking for KMDs quote for it.

Back