Steam India Prices

@shadow747 Thanks for the heads up, done with my Diwali shopping I guess :p

bnZrEjwl.jpeg

The Talos Principle - Rs.288
Transistor - Rs.144
Alien: Isolation - Rs.494

Last edited:
That has never happened and probably won't happen either, although it'd be interesting to see how things turn out in the next big Steam sale.

That has never happened and probably won't happen either, although it'd be interesting to see how things turn out in the next big Steam sale.
Next big Steam sale is on right now, worldwide :) http://store.steampowered.com/sale/playwsteammachines/ I just checked with my friend in US, many games are about 20%+ cheaper in India even now.
Good pricing for Witcher 3 season pass - 619 (without discount). Witcher 3 is running at 845 and Witcher 2 is 113. Lots of good bundle sales as well.

Most of us bought Witcher 3 from retail since it was Rs 1500 from retail and $60 in Steam. Now the retail gives GOG keys and Steam DLCs are not compatible with it. Would have bought the season pass if it were not so. Very good price nonetheless.

Bought Mordor, Talos Principle, Metro bundle and Serious Sam 3: BFE for 1000 bucks. Thank you Lord Gaben :p.

Great pricing on Witcher 3 - I paid 1500 for the boxed copy and 24.99$ for the DLCs.

Most of us bought Witcher 3 from retail since it was Rs 1500 from retail and $60 in Steam. Now the retail gives GOG keys and Steam DLCs are not compatible with it. Would have bought the season pass if it were not so. Very good price nonetheless.

I once got a GOG key for my Witcher 2 Steam key. As in i had the steam key and got GOG key free. Any idea if that is possible for the season pass?

Then i could buy the season pass on steam and redeem it on GOG.

EDIT: i think this is only valid for wither 1 & 2. http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

I once got a GOG key for my Witcher 2 Steam key. As in i had the steam key and got GOG key free. Any idea if that is possible for the season pass?

Then i could buy the season pass on steam and redeem it on GOG.

EDIT: i think this is only valid for wither 1 & 2. http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

I think they might allow it later for Witcher 3 too. I prefer to buy games from GOG since its without DRM and I can install it on different PCs, but the steam prices look too low :)

The Witcher 3 expansion pass price is too tempting. But, it will not work with the boxed version of the base game. GoG has already put the below message on their site. Anyway, I have raised a support ticket asking for clarification.

The boxed PC version of the game is compatible only with the Expansion Pass sold on GOG.com

Also, no point in paying $25 (Rs 1659) for the expansion pass on GoG even if you bought the boxed pack before. You can buy the full game + expansion pass on steam for Rs. 1444 if you buy them seperately. Even more retarded is that steam sells the combo pack themselves for Rs. 1659 which is again cheaper than paying $25 + currency conversion on GoG.

Back