Storage [Hard Drives , Optical Drives, Others]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi Mates ,

All Hard Drives And Optical Drives And their Accessories Will Be Into This Thread .

Desktop HDD [All Type]

Western digital 640GB AAKS @ Rs :3275 + Shipping

Laptop Hard Drives[All Type]

External HD Drives [2.5" And 3.5" ]

Optical Drives [All Types]

Accessories [All Types]

NOTE : I Ship HDD @ Rs :85/- All India ,Others Do For 150 Bucks And Reduce Base Pricing So That It Feels They Are Cheaper .

Note :​

• We Also Have Serial ATA To IDE and IDE To Serial ATA Converters
  • We Also Do Data Recovery For Physical And Logical Damaged HDD
  • We Also Can Repair "Logic Cards"
  • We Also Do Factory Level "Bad Sector Repairing " Without Using Any Software But Using Professional HDD Factory Tools .
  • We Can Also Arrange SCSI And IDE HDD Of Larger sizes And Special Requirements .

Attachments

• Seagate Desktop HDD Deals Revised 12-2-2009.jpg
    Seagate Desktop HDD Deals Revised 12-2-2009.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 531
  • Seagate Laptop HDD Deals Dated 12-2-2009.jpg
    Seagate Laptop HDD Deals Dated 12-2-2009.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 452
  • Samsung HDD Deals Dated 14-2-2009.jpg
    Samsung HDD Deals Dated 14-2-2009.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 399
Wow. For all the Capitalized Posting, these are some frikkin' great prices! :O

Especially for the 7200.11 Seagate - Rs.4,211 including shipping! The Maxtor is Rs.3,900 and am guessing is mostly just a rebadged 7200.11, let me do my research. :)

Good job Amarbir, now let's see the orders come in.

Payne

d_payne said:
Wow. For all the Capitalized Posting, these are some frikkin' great prices! :O

Especially for the 7200.11 Seagate - Rs.4,211 including shipping! The Maxtor is Rs.3,900 and am guessing is mostly just a rebadged 7200.11, let me do my research. :)

Good job Amarbir, now let's see the orders come in.

Payne

Hi ,
The Maxtors Were Great HDD,this Company Went Down the Drain To Seagate ,Maxtors Are Great HDD And A charm To Repair Too "Even the Click Click Clicking One "

PS :I Write In Title Case Not Capital Case .

freaking awsome prices ..........might get a 500gb maxtor ( rebagged 7200.11???), thats the most awsome price i've seen around .....u got a question as a PM :)

no offfense, but these are barely 50-100 below market prices, at least the seagates. good pricing for ppl in chd. for others, the shipping makes everything equal.

+ the maxtors are 100-200 cheaper than the others, but keep in mind that u also get ONLY 3 years warranty on those.

EDIT: mods may delete if this is considered thread crapping, but just posting facts.

techie_007 said:
no offfense, but these are barely 50-100 below market prices, at least the seagates. good pricing for ppl in chd. for others, the shipping makes everything equal.

+ the maxtors are 100-200 cheaper than the others, but keep in mind that u also get ONLY 3 years warranty on those.

EDIT: mods may delete if this is considered thread crapping, but just posting facts.
Hi ,
With Marjins Of Rs :25 Selling a HDD I Think I Really Have a Great Rate ,And You Are Getting The Choice ,I Bet Many Of your Dealers Have never Heard The Techie Lingo I And Other Dealers Here Do ,So Well done To all My Dealer Mates Too Keep Up the Great Show .

Hi ,
With Marjins Of Rs :25 Selling a HDD I Think I Really Have a Great Rate ,And You Are Getting The Choice ,I Bet Many Of your Dealers Have never Heard The Techie Lingo I And Other Dealers Here Do ,So Well done To all My Dealer Mates Too Keep Up the Great Show .

agreed :) good work tho, esp some f the other orders. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back