Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

Anyone interested in sharing Voot subscription. It is currently at 299 and using SELECT30 coupon, final price is 209. I just bought it and it allows 4 streams. So if anyone is interested to share this, (3 more people), we can bring price to Rs. 52 per person for entire year.

Since the subscription was bought today, it is valid till August 2022.

Edit: Voot I think DOES NOT support profiles so remember that one person can see what other person has watched and also this means, the people joining me have to see how much Bigg Boss I will watch :D

About apple - The best thing to cover is the "Apple One" Family subscription....Which cover both TV+ and Music - But Is it true there is no privacy between 6 family members?
Only hardcore Apple users may shed some light regarding this matter.

Also, those video services don't allow separate profiles like NF is hard to use - As the recommendation will mismatch.
there is enough privacy, infact i cant see anything stored by others, played by others, watched by others.

I still have 2 slots of VOOT one year subscription left, valid till Aug 2022 (around 05th Aug 2022). Rs. 52 per slot for entire year.

PS: There are NO Profiles in Voot.

See the Post No : 9 here and 11 here which raise serious concern for sharing with online folks who are not a real family members.
just create apple id only used for streaming and let them see whatever fake data they want to collect . they = apple and they = other sharers.
anyone interested in sharing discovery+ subscription
I am in if you want to share yours otherwise let me know I will buy from my id and we can share

Guys, seems Hotstar sharing might be super difficult. They have 4 devices LOGGED IN policy and not simultaneous streams one. Which means basically if we even share, each person can only login in a single device in their home and not more. Else it will logout someone else. Check pic from hotstar's own page..

IMG_0156.png

Guys, seems Hotstar sharing might be super difficult. They have 4 devices LOGGED IN policy and not simultaneous streams one. Which means basically if we even share, each person can only login in a single device in their home and not more. Else it will logout someone else. Check pic from hotstar's own page..

View attachment 111169
Hmmm.. Each can login to one device only is difficult to maintain. It's only possible if all are super disciplined and keep logging out from one device when logging in another.

Hmmm.. Each can login to one device only is difficult to maintain. It's only possible if all are super disciplined and keep logging out from one device when logging in another.

Exactly. And this is really difficult currently with single homes too having multiple devices and TVs too. Contrary to this, I have netflix logged into at least 7-10 devices in my home but I make sure we use any one of those streams only. And I am part of 4 slots group.

View attachment 111169
Pathetic from hotstar, they just refuse to evolve. They are lucky they have great content. Their apps and policies on all platforms are nowhere good enough to compete with Netflix or Amazon otherwise.

View attachment 111169
This is weird. I have vip subscription and logged in more than 7 devices. No issues except simultaneous streaming restrictions. (4 tvs at different locations, one iPad, fire TV stick and an phone. Plus sometimes laptop too )

This is weird. I have vip subscription and logged in more than 6 devices. No issues except simultaneous streaming restrictions. (4 tvs at different locations, one iPad and an phone. Plus sometimes laptop too )
I think they changed the language recently and yes I agree with you, it should ideally be 4 STREAMS and not logged in as that defeats the purpose even if you are sharing with literally your family members. What if I want to watch stuff on my 2-3 TVs and mobiles of each of the members, does hotstar expect me to get automatically logged out from TV when I login to my mobile or vice versa? What kind of BS is this.

Pathetic from hotstar, they just refuse to evolve. They are lucky they have great content. Their apps and policies on all platforms are nowhere good enough to compete with Netflix or Amazon otherwise.
Can't be compared though. Prime Video is a loss maker to promote Prime shopping. Netflix encouraged sharing to an extent as it still boosted their subscription numbers. But now with subscriptions not growing as expected, you can be pretty sure they will start clamping down on sharing, especially from different locations.

Disney has to be strict to earn revenues in countries like India where the content is already priced a lot cheaper than other countries.
This is weird. I have vip subscription and logged in more than 7 devices. No issues except simultaneous streaming restrictions. (4 tvs at different locations, one iPad, fire TV stick and an phone. Plus sometimes laptop too )
It is likely to come into effect from September 1 when the new plans are enforced.

@raksrules i think, theres some misinterpretation there, its 4 stream at a time. Im using premium and logged into multiple devices but can only stream 2 devices simultaneously, if another (3rd simultaneously stream starts, it shows error that the slot is used. so, either stop stream on the other devices or log off all devices).

@raksrules i think, theres some misinterpretation there, its 4 stream at a time. Im using premium and logged into multiple devices but can only stream 2 devices simultaneously, if another (3rd simultaneously stream starts, it shows error that the slot is used. so, either stop stream on the other devices or log off all devices).

The pic I posted is FAQ for the plans starting in September. Let's wait until september to see what really happens.

Last edited:
Back