Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

1632032111735.png

My jio plan expires by month end and it looks poor on 55" tv at 720p, intrested in joining the premium plan. If any slots available let me know...

If other people are interested, we can create the group as well, I intend to watch on mobile or 4k tv.

Bummed that the screenshot says "Maximum device logged in". Not sure if it is implemented or not. It should be 4 simultaneous streams and not logins.

Bummed that the screenshot says "Maximum device logged in". Not sure if it is implemented or not. It should be 4 simultaneous streams and not logins.
Yep.. hotstar gone for a toss now.. I was enjoying vip plan and used only to watch sports.. now I can only stream 720p !!! Plus max device logged in error too.

No point of going to premium plan if they have device restrictions instead of simultaneous stream. No profiles too. They shd learn from Netflix which is working as expected for all

Im ready to join you guys for premium plan. however this maximum device log in crap means the guy who creates the account should maintain a whatsapp/telegram group to coordinate OTPs.

still if anyones willing to deal with that shit, hmu on telegram at bobby_27

Back