Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

I am presently on a 6-month SonyLiv Premium subscription that ends on Dec 11 which I will be renewing again by 6 months. Considering the 2 simultaneous streams limit, I am okay with sharing it for 299.
Anybody willing to share Mubi?

Also looking for ShemarooMe....
I have a 3-month Mubi voucher that I haven't activated. I had used it for 3 months in the past but didn't get much time to watch anything. So, if you want to use the voucher exclusively with your account for 3 months, I can share the same for 199.

I am presently on a 6-month SonyLiv Premium subscription that ends on Dec 11 which I will be renewing again by 6 months. Considering the 2 simultaneous streams limit, I am okay with sharing it for 299.

I have a 3-month Mubi voucher that I haven't activated. I had used it for 3 months in the past but didn't get much time to watch anything. So, if you want to use the voucher exclusively with your account for 3 months, I can share the same for 199.
Will take up the Sony liv offer.
Please share details
Thanks

Another (not very popular) service is Discovery+ (200 Rs. per year)

PM me for sharing of
  1. Disney+ Hotstar Premium Annual share (pro-rata of Rs. 750 / year)
  2. SonyLiv (pro-rata quarterly of Rs. 500 per year) and
  3. Netflix
I am interested in Netflix. Please PM me the details.

Will take up the Sony liv offer.
Please share details
Thanks
Hey, sorry but already closed the Sony Liv deal, though was not able to update this thread.

Still have the following unused vouchers, so can share it for exclusive usage (not sharing) since I don't need them.
Mubi (3 months): 199
Discovery (3 months): 79

Hey, sorry but already closed the Sony Liv deal, though was not able to update this thread.

Still have the following unused vouchers, so can share it for exclusive usage (not sharing) since I don't need them.
Can i have the discovery plus voucher
Thanks

I am interested in both.

I am interested in both.
Hey, JMak contacted first about the Discovery one, so will check with him first on that one. Otherwise, the Mubi one is yours.

Edit: Discovery+ voucher has been shared with JMak, so only the Mubi one is left. Let me know over PM.

Last edited:
Hey, JMak contacted first about the Discovery one, so will check with him first on that one. Otherwise, the Mubi one is yours.

Edit: Discovery+ voucher has been shared with JMak, so only the Mubi one is left. Let me know over PM.
Paid for the discovery voucher
Received the code as well.
Will activate tonight.
Thanks

2. Eligibility and Verification

A. In order to be eligible for the Premium Duo Subscription, both the primary account holder and the subsidiary account holder of the family must reside at the same address.

B. Upon activation of any of the Premium Duo Subscription accounts, you will be asked to verify your home address.

C. We may from time to time ask for re-verification of your home address in order to confirm that you are still meeting the eligibility criteria.

We use Google Maps address search to help you find and set your address. The address you enter upon activation or re-verification will be subject to the Google Maps Additional Terms of Service and Google Privacy Policy.

Spotify reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to the Spotify Premium Duo service immediately and at any time if you fail to meet the eligibility criteria and as otherwise set out in the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use.
Found these while searching for premium duo

Thanks mate but I no longer use modded apps now, since I stopped rooting my phones.
one doesn't need to root their android phone to side-load nodded app, given the app has to be form reputed source. And always do a virus check at virustotal before side-loading in phone.
90% of all the app i use in my android is either modded or from f-droid repo. google store is the biggest source of spyware - if we go by the definition of it.
modded app + netguard is the optimal way to go in android devices.

Anyone wants to share Discovery+ subscription? It is ₹400 for entire year so if two people can subscribe, it will be ₹200 per person. Discovery+ allows 2 simultaneous streams.
This Is my personal opinion but we can even have 4 people sharing this subscription since I don't think discovery+ is something people are frequently binge watching like Netflix. I had subscribed to this last year and used for one year and still probably watched only 10 hours worth.

But I am ok with only 2 people too. If no one has existing subscription then we can start one and share.

Anyone wants to share Discovery+ subscription? It is ₹400 for entire year so if two people can subscribe, it will be ₹200 per person. Discovery+ allows 2 simultaneous streams.
This Is my personal opinion but we can even have 4 people sharing this subscription since I don't think discovery+ is something people are frequently binge watching like Netflix. I had subscribed to this last year and used for one year and still probably watched only 10 hours worth.

But I am ok with only 2 people too. If no one has existing subscription then we can start one and share.
I would like join

Back