Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

@raksrules i think, theres some misinterpretation there, its 4 stream at a time. Im using premium and logged into multiple devices but can only stream 2 devices simultaneously, if another (3rd simultaneously stream starts, it shows error that the slot is used. so, either stop stream on the other devices or log off all devices).
@raksrules Lets check this in September!

FYI to people who are planning to get the cheapest plan of Hotstar (499) which only allows watching on mobile and tablet but no laptop / TV. As an alternate to make it work in TV, I think you can use the Disney+Hotstar addon (on Kodi) and login with your credentials and it should work on TV.

FYI to people who are planning to get the cheapest plan of Hotstar (499) which only allows watching on mobile and tablet but no laptop / TV. As an alternate to make it work in TV, I think you can use the Disney+Hotstar addon (on Kodi) and login with your credentials and it should work on TV.
Any resolution constraints on the said plan?

It may also work with Android Boxes too!

Hey.. anyone has a voot slot left to share.. i guess, mtv is included in the subscription right? (Got to watch laliga matches)

Is there anyway to watch Hotstar outside India especially in UK? Almost all VPN's do not work. Tried with PIA VPN and it does not work. Any suggestions?

Anyone interested to share Disney+Hotstar plan? I guess there are no profiles yet but might come in future as per help section.
Or else any other cheaper way to watch on MI TV?

Totally forgot that new Hotstar plans kicked in today. But I am still reluctant due to their wording about the 4 device LOGIN limit. This screws up everything. Because if I am going to take one slot, I will still be logged into hotstar in my home on 3 TVs and 2 mobile devices. Something I do in netflix.

Totally forgot that new Hotstar plans kicked in today. But I am still reluctant due to their wording about the 4 device LOGIN limit. This screws up everything. Because if I am going to take one slot, I will still be logged into hotstar in my home on 3 TVs and 2 mobile devices. Something I do in netflix.
I had also contacted them via email few days back but answer was not conclusive. Lets contact them again.
We do not have profiles feature at the moment. We're working on it. Also, please know that Premium users can login on 4 devices and can stream content on 4 devices at the same time.
This is what they have to say!

Last edited:
Amazon prime video membership.
Comes with the internet connection. I have my own. If someone is interested let me know.

Am looking to subscribe to disney plus hotstar premium plan... can share with 3 other persons for one time advance payment of Rs 375 annually.. interested members PM me.. entry on First come First serve basis

Back