Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

Completely missed your post. I activated it on July 31 and haven't watched a thing on it till date. Watchlist is not a problem, as I will most likely not use it for anything much.

Can wait for others to join but if you are okay with only sharing with me, then that will do as well for 135 bucks.
Even I would be interested just because of the world cup. Let me know if a slot is available and what's the annual/monthly cost (whichever is applicable).

Even I would be interested just because of the world cup. Let me know if a slot is available and what's the annual/monthly cost (whichever is applicable).
The Voot app also has profiles now, so will not be a mess. Will keep sharing to 3 other people to not create issues when watching the matches simultaneously.

Can go with 70 bucks per person until expiry (valid until Jul 31, 2023). So far 2 replies expressing interest over here, so will wait for a 3rd one before asking for the payment and closing the deal.
@Ramadhir Singh
@rdst_1

The Voot app also has profiles now, so will not be a mess. Will keep sharing to 3 other people to not create issues when watching the matches simultaneously.

Can go with 70 bucks per person until expiry (valid until Jul 31, 2023). So far 2 replies expressing interest over here, so will wait for a 3rd one before asking for the payment and closing the deal.
@Ramadhir Singh
@rdst_1
I’m interested.

Back