Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

Would like to become part of a tidal sub or something else thatvstreams high resolution music
apple music is like lossless audio. 99 per month for single person.
edit: seems like family plan is 149 er month for 6 people. so around 25 rupees per month and we can download 100,000 songs for offline use. its all alac format.

Last edited:
edit: seems like family plan is 149 er month for 6 people. so around 25 rupees per month and we can download 100,000 songs for offline use. its all alac format.
Who wants to share?

That's nice, see My ears have been attuned to listening flac music, so much so that I am not able to enjoy the highest quliaty Spotify...
If apple music is actually lossless, like the audio cd quality or better than I am game...
Who wants to share?
Yes I am in, provided
(If apple music is actually lossless, like the audio cd quality or better than I am game...)

Do a honest blind test with someone's help. You may be surprised.
Well, still early days in my foraying into hifi so i am open to all ideas...
But genuine hifi flac files stored on my lg g8x thinq, streamed to my chromecast audio and amplified through fosi bt20a pro dies sound the best atm....

Well, still early days in my foraying into hifi so i am open to all ideas...
But genuine hifi flac files stored on my lg g8x thinq, streamed to my chromecast audio and amplified through fosi bt20a pro dies sound the best atm....
Which is subjective and as long as you enjoy, it's cool.
Me, I find that my Senn HD 650 sounds best while having a good cup of coffee on a cold winter morning.
Enough off topic...

That's nice, see My ears have been attuned to listening flac music, so much so that I am not able to enjoy the highest quliaty Spotify...
If apple music is actually lossless, like the audio cd quality or better than I am game...
Try it yourself, they do offer trial for 3 months sometimes. I was using Tidal and then shifted to apple music since it became available here and I can't complain about anything for the price and convenience they offer. As for sound quality my ears couldn't tell any difference between tidal and apple music with hifiman sundara.

Right all the usual suspects recommending apple music...
Can anyone come forward and make me part..
Or should I start one myself to take benefit if the trial

Right all the usual suspects recommending apple music...
Can anyone come forward and make me part..
Or should I start one myself to take benefit if the trial
Try it once for a month at 99rs, then look for family group here. I'm in a family group sharing which is full. It's being hosted by @roygarg

Apple music subscribed..

Looking for a jio cinema sub as ours ended..
Anyone sharing let me know

Back