WP Suggest a good Windows 8.1 tablet

i was getting a good deal on the dell pro 11 but 11 inches is a bit big to handle for my usage scenario plus the omni 10 aspect ratio better for reading though ipad is still best for that

android is not for tablets[DOUBLEPOST=1405972905][/DOUBLEPOST]which bluetooth mouse do u suggest?? not RF wireless ones

wedge mouse is good from microsoft??

I agree no RF. It will take up precious USB port.

How about the MS Air Mouse? or was it called the Wedge Mouse? Or the Logitech V470?

20140727_164653~01.jpg

Small review i posted online for Hp omni 10:

i came from ipad air

previously I have used most ios tabs and android ones too

finally I was thinking the actual use I put my tablets to

I hardly played games
most of my use was browsing, shopping online, using some specific apps , MOST IMP WAS READING USING ADOBE READER

and this made me switch to this tab
previously I had used the Samsung Ativ 500T windows 8 tablet but that had a loose keyboard dock, so I sold it long back as it was not worth 50000

Now I sold my ipad air 32gb wifi #g and bought this at 24k
This tablet gives Office 2013 free which is very imp for me and it is extremely touch friendly!
I bought a Microsoft wedge keyboard and its almost replaced my laptop

Cant be happier

In cons YES THE SCREEN is not as flashy as ipad because ipad has almost 100% colour gamut but the Intel provided graphics driver supports various display profiles that make the screen very colourful and extremely customizable.take that android TABS GIVING JUST SOME WARM AND COOL MODES, LOL

tHIS IS THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY TABLET

battery TAKES A LONG TIME TO CHARGE THOUGGH :(

Back