Suggest Android phone for less than 17000

HTC desire is still above 20k If I'm not mistaken.. Comparing Wildfire and Defy, I'd suggest you get a Defy.. :). You can try letsbuy.com and apply the discount coupon "rcomlb1" and get Rs.1000 discount on the price of Rs.17149...

Like others say, Moto Defy:

- 3.7" 800x480 resolution screen

- Water resistant

- Scratch resistant

- Water Proof(upto 1M though)

- 800MHz Cortex A8(faster) based processor

- PowerVR SGX530 GPU to power all android games

- Brilliant MiniTablet style design

- Light, ease of hold(personal experience)

- Others dont like it, But I simply Love MotoBlur

- Vendor Android OS 2.2

- Mods available - Cyanogen Mod 7 Android 2.3.3

if it is not too urgent then my advice would be to hold on for just 2 more months. These two months a lot of android phones are expected in the market. Also as far a VFM goes my honest advice would be Samsung Ace, its better VFM than Motorola Defy :)

smalltiger_s said:
if it is not too urgent then my advice would be to hold on for just 2 more months. These two months a lot of android phones are expected in the market. Also as far a VFM goes my honest advice would be Samsung Ace, its better VFM than Motorola Defy :)
Absolutely bad advice! I am tired of writing the same thing that how Ace is only comparable with LG Optimus One & Dell XCD35. Moto Defy is far superior phone. Ace is a dump. Total waste of money.

Motorola is perhaps the best VFM Android device in the market .. given its standard specs and unique features.

With slight tweaks it can easily out perform your Galaxy SL (which doesn't have a camera flash, mind you).

The defy's build quality is the undeniable reason to buy it for that budget.

Back