Suggest Android phone for less than 17000

killmastern3 said:
Awesome dude... way to go. Now all that is left is making a jump to gingerbread.
Moto just removed the Indian DEFY's Froyo update from their servers. What I learned is that apparently the update had some bugs and they might have tested this first on users to get feedback..

Gingerbread? I don't think it's not going to be baked anytime soon in the Moto Factory for the DEFY table.. ;)

In a couple of months I'm gonna try CM7, tired of this "Everything should be official sh!t".... :)

I will suggest you to go for HTC Wildfire S simply because the User Interface of HTC i.e HTC Sense is far better than the User Interface of Defy i.e Moto Blur.
and you will also get to save few bugs if you go for HTC Wildfire S. You will get it for Rs 12800 approx in Letsbuy.com, using the RCOMLB1 coupon code.

Wildfire S for 17k budget? If Dark Angel sees this, he will start suggesting Optimus One instead of wildfire making the OP go for a 10K mobile.
Bett advice him to go for SL / SGS (browsing with Full Flash is a treat!)

Tenzin said:
My friend got the galaxy sl for 18k, so if you can stretch upto that, then go for it. It has a really amazing screen and hardware.!
Defy has physical flash and is significantly cheaper. All in all a complete package.

Sent from my Motorola Defy.

Back