suggest some godd formal shoe brands

Dude, after it was mentioned in this thread, I googled it for its price and the retail was basically >$500.

So it is one step ahead of AE at least in terms of price. And AE is a tried and tested high quality value but very expensive shoe, I haven't read anything about other brands so it is better to stick to something known unless you research further at places like SF etc.

TECHHEAD BRO your selection of brands are uber expensive and their is exclusiveness and i like your choices,,,,the moment u mentioned about the ferragamo i went through their collection..those are really awesome shoes , but most of the time i wear sneakers so my use of formal shoe is limited thats why i want to get a quality mid-range shoe. if i cant use it or flaunt it:p the whole purpose of buying is lost. So after lots of thought i selected few brands i am giving the links so guys please suggest which one i should go for??

Amazon.com: Clarks Unstructured Men's Un.Coil Casual Oxford: Shoes (casual oxford)
Amazon.com: Calvin Klein Men's Fedor Oxford: Shoes
Amazon.com: Clarks Men's Copen Lace-Up: Shoes

No point getting a CK or Clarks from abroad. Clarks can be bought locally, and I guess Rockport locally or AE abroad, is better than going the CK route.

Back