Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

^^ Seirei no Moribito, Darker Than Black, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Code Geass.

Caught up with FMA: Brotherhood. This series has to be the best long running anime series I've seen. The pacing is pretty much unparalleled compared to any other series I've seen.

gaganjain said:
Please suggest me some anime

Till Now i have seen

Fullmetal Alchemist

Rurouni Kenshin

Cowboy Bebop

By gto stand for Great Teacher Onizuka ?

yup

try Black Lagoon

Death note.

Code geass is a must my fav..

Ghost in the Shell ..

Baccano! = Awesome

Anyone knows when FMA manga will be complete? :huh:

Did anyone see Inu Yasha Final Act's first episode?

Hakudoshi was killed and from the preview of the next episode it looks like Kagura is going to die.

Kikyo also looks weak and it looks like she going to die soon as well.

Wow everyone is dying except Naraku.

i read the whole Inuyasha manga. seems the final act covers vol 36- 56 (last)

finished reading it loooong time back and forgot the ending.

^^ Not read it myself but I am guessing Naraku is defeated, Kagome and Inuyasha reveal that they love each other, and so does the monk and the fighter girl and they all live happily ever after :D

finished watching YUA Season 2. it was a bit emotional from middle to end.

Now started with YUA season 3 - Full Throttle. superb start, really good action.

gurren lagaan is a very stereotypical mecha anime but executed perfectly...yoko :drool:

YUA has a 3rd season now...yay

Started watching fantastic children...pretty good 1st episode

I liked gurren lagan better then Gundam 00, though Gundam seed / seed destiny gets better through out the series. If you haven't watched it till now then watch atleast 10-11 episodes.

6pack said:
i read the whole Inuyasha manga. seems the final act covers vol 36- 56 (last)
finished reading it loooong time back and forgot the ending.

I went to onemanga and directly read the last chapter :p

Inuyasha final act has been started showing, watched 2 episodes so far.. one of the very first anime for which I was crazy..

Edit - ehh , already posted. :p

@Scorpy: Oh yeah... The awesome Midou Baan and Lightning King Ginji Amano. Fun series. Although towards the end it felt rushed and ended abruptly.

@Viralbug: Remember... it's not out n out action anime. It's more like Blade Runner movie or first Matrix movie, where there is lot of philosophical tension going on, between humans, robots and androids. Apparently, lot of elements in the original Matrix movie were inspired from GiTS, while I could personally find GiTS borrowing many references from Blade Runner. It's more apparent in first season and couple of episodes in second gig.

Back