Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

I have only watched DB series,Naruto,Bleach
Went through all of the thread and wrote down almost all anime names and made a priority list.Can u guys please give the links of the famous sites
which have almost all those anime hosted on Megaupload OR Rapidshare OR Hotfile (Not torrent).Just the famous sites where one can get most of the anime

I have found out that .:AnimeCorner.nl:. have good collection of anime hosted on RS MU arranged in one place.i have downloaded naruto,dbz
from the affiliates of the above site
Could u please suggest some more sites like this one which have most of the anime in one location with RS MU HF links

^^ minitheatre, animea, nihonomaru, cyber12

Reg. blood+; major spoilers;

foruamit2004 said:
Main char will evolve? I mean, will she get new powers(or powers will increase). What about her brothers, will they get any power :p ?

1. No

2. Yes. Riku, but he dies about a dozen episodes before the finale.

The end fights are a total downer in that diva's chevalier's basically kill themselves.

yadusaiyan said:
I have only watched DB series,Naruto,Bleach
Went through all of the thread and wrote down almost all anime names and made a priority list.Can u guys please give the links of the famous sites
which have almost all those anime hosted on Megaupload OR Rapidshare OR Hotfile (Not torrent).Just the famous sites where one can get most of the anime

I have found out that .:AnimeCorner.nl:. have good collection of anime hosted on RS MU arranged in one place.i have downloaded naruto,dbz
from the affiliates of the above site
Could u please suggest some more sites like this one which have most of the anime in one location with RS MU HF links

i prefer anime-sensei.net

like i saw gantz and its awesome ... just that it was left undone was sad .... also random hentai scenes not related to any shit = wtf bs .....

currently seeing ah! my goddess ... pretty funny

For anime reviews - animenewsnetwork.com and animenfo.com are my regular sites for reviews. D/L mainly through torrents.

Will check out anime-sensei.net

For torrents, a reliable site is animesuki.com, but you won't find any licensed animes there

Gantz is a bit of imba anime and ewww factor

Watching overdrive for now. Good adrenaline anime. Based on bicycling. Good for sport lovers.

nyaatorrents.org is a good place to get anime. And if going legal way crunchyroll. though amount of anime there is limited and you only get it in flash. no downloading i think.

Finished

1.) a small funny ova Mai Mai Mai. echi type comedy. lots of nudity but nothing shown...censored creatively.

2.) another unfinished OVA Elf Princess Rane. Hardly any story in it. was just plain silly in both episodes. rest episodes not made since company flipped i think.

Now, just started watching Doki Doki School hours. It's about a school teacher (who looks like a small girl) and her class. No story in this too. Just like day to day life happenings.

ultimabasher said:
Gantz is a bit of imba anime and ewww factor

Watching overdrive for now. Good adrenaline anime. Based on bicycling. Good for sport lovers.

Overdrive was good though I didn't think there would be too many takers for the genre

Its actually very nice. Mix of humor and anxiety all in one. Pretty good IMHO. Even saw Darker than Black recently. Liked the Hei guy very much :p Super cool

mallik said:
For anime reviews - animenewsnetwork.com and animenfo.com are my regular sites for reviews. D/L mainly through torrents.

Will check out anime-sensei.net

For torrents, a reliable site is animesuki.com, but you won't find any licensed animes there

myanimelist is the one i mainly use because of the recommendations feature.

Watched movies Brave Story and Ghost Sweeper Mikami.

Brave Story has some good cgi and okayish story in it.

Prince of Tennis movie - 5/10

Don't expect anything from this. Asteroids, dinosaurs, underwater tennis... :S

ultimabasher said:
Suggest some awesome animes with good graphics (Not too old) and decent storyline. :D I wanna download some today.

Xam`d: Lost Memories, Wolf's Rain, Mushi-Shi, Paprika, Wonderful Days, The Place Promised in Our Early Days.

Suggest a few animes like Bleach,DB/Z/GT,Naruto/shippudden,FMA.

BTW how is FMA:Brotherhood? Is it a remake of FMA? Any worth to watch?

Also please suggest some sites (preferably torrents) to download animes just like dattebayo.

Back