Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

akshay7g said:
Suggest a few animes like Bleach,DB/Z/GT,Naruto/shippudden,FMA.
BTW how is FMA:Brotherhood? Is it a remake of FMA? Any worth to watch?
Also please suggest some sites (preferably torrents) to download animes just like dattebayo.

Go and watch One Piece its good.

Brotherhood is not a remake. Its story that happened before the Liore massacre.

Nyaatorrents for naruto. Animsuki i think for the others.

use elementsevenx for bleach

Use yibis.com for one piece.

6pack said:
Xam`d: Lost Memories, Wolf's Rain, Mushi-Shi, Paprika, Wonderful Days, The Place Promised in Our Early Days.

Thanks will keep wolf rain to download.

ultimabasher said:
Go and watch One Piece its good.

Brotherhood is not a remake. Its story that happened before the Liore massacre.

Nyaatorrents for naruto. Animsuki i think for the others.

use elementsevenx for bleach

Use yibis.com for one piece.

Wow Nyaatorrents is a cool site. Infact for almost all animes. Thanks Buddy.
Anyother suggestions than one piece. I kinda hated it when it aired on CN. How is Death Note? Any animes like bleach,naruto,fma,dbz which involves powers and all:D etc..

One piece is good trust me. Watch a couple of episodes and its pretty funny. Death note is awesome dark airy anime and so is Darker than Black.

If you want some adrenaline rush, watch hungry heart, overdrive

Want some suspense

Watch Detective school q (Tantei Gakuen)

Alice academy if you want to laugh your ass out

For action watch Samurai X and Inuyasha and Inuyasha Final Act.

How can i forget getbackers Ah... One of the best. Law of ueki good too. Yu Yu Hakusho for something like DBZ Full metal panic for some crazy robot action.

adding honey and clover for some awesome emotional stuff

Claymore was also pretty good action... too bad they ended the story too soon in the anime.

The chapters that follow in the manga really scale the fights up nicely.

@ultimabasher: where did you find one piece?

I didn't get honey & clover missed a few eps and lost track of the story (my mistake).

If you Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) anime funny then try reading the manga.

Does anyone know if Ninku was successfully subbed? Saw it several times on AXN and Animax but just can't get enough of it.

you can find one piece torrents on kaizoku fansubs

or you can also goto their irc channel and download it

it is the best long series ive watched yet...though i quit around episode 350

still follow the manga though

There are a lot of subbers

Mains are Kaizoku fansubs, vegapunk and yibis

dunno the kf site

vegapunk is Vegapunk Fansubs - One Piece Anime

I want HD eps so i go to yibis.com and get the 720p eps

prabs said:
@ultimabasher: where did you find one piece?

I didn't get honey & clover missed a few eps and lost track of the story (my mistake).

If you Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) anime funny then try reading the manga.

Does anyone know if Ninku was successfully subbed? Saw it several times on AXN and Animax but just can't get enough of it.
Honey and clover is awesome watch it. I heard Honey and Clover 2 also came out.

I dont read much manga cause i kinda feel bored reading inanimated stuff :(

Perfect Blue - 10/10 (Not Suitable For Minors - 22+)

Superb awesome movie. Full of suspense right till the end.

^ sent in pm

Saw Wonderful Days - 8/10 for animation.

Not much of a story, but the 3d animation was awesome!

me too lazy to pm. :ashamed:

just search for "Perfect Blue thora 1080p" on google. you will get the 1080p as well as the 720p versions.

recently started this

Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam (TV) - Anime News Network

its an oldie space saga/mecha series created in '83

During the year A.D. 2058 hostile aliens attack the human colony at Clayad, the third planet of the Ypserlon system which was located 43 light years away from Earth. Because of this the colonists on Clayad have to escape from the planet as soon as possible. During the confusion some of the human children become strayed from their parents and escape in the training combat space ship, the Janous. With the help of the ship's defense systems (which include the advanced and powerful VIFAM aerospace combat mecha) they manage to arrive at Belwick, the fourth planet of the system where other humans supposedly live. However, upon arriving they discover that the colony at Belwick had already been destroyed by the aliens too. After this the 13 children decide to escape to Earth by themselves using their ship.

Started watching - Trigun

It's been a long time since I watched Saiyuki series (ages back) that I found an anime as good as Trigun with characters based in western setting. Simply addictive. Wish there were more anime similar to this.

finished with Alice Gakuen. Didn't find it that funny as said in reviews. It maybe because I saw a lot funnier tv series before that.

Also saw half of Xam'd: Lost memories. amazing series. will see the rest when the blurays are available.

will start with some non anime series for now. I think i've seen lot of anime stuff for long.

The ongoing FMA Brotherhood episode just got epic with episode 43. It has already reached the most exiciting and thrilling part of the manga and from now on it would be a ride.Marcoh showed his powers and it was something to behold.
Watched Mouryou no Hako aka Box of Goblins till episode 7,pretty intriguing thriller that manages to keep you hooked throughout.
Yes the fights are the esp of the manga as well as the anime-there are many to come and the last one involving Envy and the others were good too-very well animated.

Back