Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

Finished watching Death Note some days back. Also saw Space Family Carlvinson, a short OVA on a cute baby girl being bought up by space aliens.

Don't have anything to watch now :(

completed Fate Stay Night in last 2 days, Another Anime girl(Saber) added to my favorite list. though slightly OT but my favourite Anime grils are now - Yuna(FFX), Kikyo(Inuyasha) , Saber(fate stay night) :p

ultimabasher said:
Finished Hajime no Ippo and Hajime no Ippo New challenger and boy I must say its awesome. Its really really good adrenaline rush

Me too finished both last weekend only(New challenger Ongoing), even I couldn't watch anything else until I finished the whole series.

Gener - Boxing/sport.

foruamit2004 said:
Me too finished both last weekend only, even I couldn't watch anything else until I finished the whole series.
Gener - Boxing/sport.

Ooh i remember i was awake till 3 am cause i wanted to find out what happens next and I got my ass whopped at work the next day cause I had to be there at 9 am and i was late :rofl:

Almost finished with Ichigo 100% - harem tale with strawberry pantsu's :lol:
Will start with Suzuka shortly.

chiron said:
btw, which which eps have the naruto vs pain fights? i'd like to check those out eventually.

Naruto comes back to Konoha in chapter 430.

Anime is still far behind. Pain is nowhere near Konoha right now and they're showing crappy fillers right now. :mad:

Naruto vs Pain will be atleast 1 year more considering all the crying and mourning and saddening going to take place considering Jiraiya's death. Apart from that also count some 20 more episodes for this filler i suppose.

chiron said:
I heard that the current filler is pretty good. Is that true?

Ummmmm, not really. It's quite lame and crappy. There's this dude who has 'awesome' powers of blowing bubbles. I mean seriously, WTF?!! A 5 year old kid can do that with some soap solution and a blower. :|

The fillers did seem to be in the final stages. I have only watched till 150.

Damn Taka fansubs. It's really delaying Naruto releases for no reason. Stupid people. :mad:

As soon as the filler started I stopped seeing lol thanks for telling its over . Will resume next week . Also was anything on the main story shown during these fillers even a bit ?

Back