Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

Scorpy said:
As soon as the filler started I stopped seeing lol thanks for telling its over . Will resume next week . Also was anything on the main story shown during these fillers even a bit ?

It was a pure entertaining filler as usual so no need of putting anything from the main story :p

Started reading Bleach manga few days back. Already finished upto chp 200. Amazing story line. Wonder if the anime adaptation is as good as the manga...

6pack said:
Started reading Bleach manga few days back. Already finished upto chp 200. Amazing story line. Wonder if the anime adaptation is as good as the manga...

It follows the manga but has got some really annoying fillers. Recent fights are dragging on way too much, but again the biggies are at fight now.

@Latino...

anime i feel with its music is fabulous... and as Saiyan says Fillers drag but that is to make sure they dont catch up with Manga... get hold of entire series and skip the alternate arcs.... Bleach is good...

lol and Yamamoto is the MAN

I'd say the Bleach anime is much better than Naruto despite having just fights upon fights. It drags less, has fewer flashbacks and got cool animation and music. For a long running series I'd say its pretty good despite all the bashing it gets.

Started watching Mnemosyne. Its quite graphic from the very beginning with lots of gore, nudity and violence. Story is quite interesting and gripping.

I finished Twelve Kingdom 2 days back and Still I can't get it off my mind. First a few episodes were little annoying, but after 10-11th ep.. .....I'm speechless. One of the best plot/best character development/ great story

I saw a couple of episodes and then stopped. It was pretty obvious that things were going to end badly with the story and that took away much of the effect. I'll never know why people call this one similar to Gantz.

Btw, finished the Higashi No Naku Koro Ni and its sequels. Excellent stuff even though the repetition of the scenario sucks a bit.

^ it aint like gantz in any way ... in any way .... so if u dont wanna watch the anime watch the last episode .... u wont need the story for it anyways :p ....

I just finished watching bassilisk... really good anime has a great plot and is a short series with 13 episodes

basilisk2.jpg

Few other good ones I've recently watched;
Eden of the East
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Aishiteruze Baby
Denpa Teki Na Kanojo
Monster
Bakemonogatari
Arakawa Under the Bridge

Back