Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

"Full Metal Alchemist" series got over in the manga version. :D Anime should get over by next month end mostly.

im surprised noones mentioned soul eater or the the 10 year on running "one piece"

I love one piece, I've been downloading it from 2003. Grew up watching it for 7 years and its still going on.

^Manga started way back in 2001 and Brotherhood is based fully on the same unlike the first anime which came out in 2003.

corelement said:
im surprised noones mentioned soul eater or the the 10 year on running "one piece"

I love one piece, I've been downloading it from 2003. Grew up watching it for 7 years and its still going on.

I tried long back but couldnt watch :( maybe will try again.

the original fma anime series, followed the manga only till halfway thorugh the series, then made it own story
fma brotherhood follows the manga all the way and the stosy is much better and consistent

one piece rocks...the current flashback arc is finished i think

one piece is sooo lengthy for a series. btw, wonder if anyone has seen the entire series from episode 1...

detective conan..is superb...jus love it...

btw yeah one piece i too long...not intrerested in startin same with the cASE of bleach.

What subs are you people watching for FMA Brotherhood? Where can I watch the official English subs in HD (so no youtube)?

^ Yeah I suppose I'll download those.

I was actually waiting for English dubs. But I think the voice actors from the earlier FMA series aren't there in the new one right?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood was just totally amazing! :D

Finished Darker Than Black a while ago too. Good series.

Started watching Code Geass. Really great. :D

i found akira and ghost in the shell ovas to be fairly boring.

recently saw sword of the stranger; while the story is nothing interesting the fights and animation in general is among the best.

Back