Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

FMA:Brotherhood has already had some incredible fights especially flame vs lust. Probably the best among the anime around nowadays.

Have started loving Bleach :D It will take sometime to me to get mad at it :p

Have started downloading 40gb episode pack :p Currently viewing @ Animax.

watching Itazura na Kiss. Quite funny. Story of a relationship of a stupid girl and an intelligent guy.

Just completed watching Berserk, enjoyed every bit of it (climax was bit of let down though)

Next in line is Gungrave

Guys, any idea when the English dub of FMA:Brotherhood in HD would be available? Apparently the English dub started airing on Adult Swim on Feb 13. But would I find HD rips of these episodes? Or do I have to wait until the DVD/Bluray of these episodes are released? :ashamed:

I usually prefer watching anime with Eng subs, but FMA is one of those exceptions where the Eng dubs are really good.

I'm currently watching Gintama@104 eps, D.gray @ 80 eps, I'm liking the D.gray after the first season.

Ohh.. I started following the fairy tail, right now 17 eps are over. not bad so far..

Currently watching K-On. Seems good so far.

Completed Trigun yesterday. Really nice and addictive.

Next in line Great Teacher Onizuka.

chiron said:
Which chapter does it switch over?

The anime series covers parts from volume 1-12,but i would suggest you start reading from 1st volume and skip from around volume 4 when everything starts to look similar..

@6pack

Hanada Shonen Shi is a nice mix of comedy and drama,the latter episodes get poignant but the antics of the 9 yr old kid Handa is hilarious to the boot,anyone would love his character though at times he might get into your skin-for details watch the series :D and yes he is an A class pervert too :D

Finished watching Mouryou no Hakko-one of the underwatched gems of 2009-a great detective thriller based on serial killings,involves a serial killer but there are more revelations and each one of them are stunning.

Might finish Eden of the East or Aoi Bungaku. Want to watch a good samurai based action anime apart from Samurai Champloo and Kenshin-am reading the manga Lone Wolf and Cub and Vagabond-wish they were animated.

Regarding Berserk-well the anime ends on a sudden note and it is better to read the manga-from volume 4 onwards but even then the manga plot is quite different from the anime which was a bit toned down-would love a Berserk sequel anime but considering the epicness and the content of the manga I dont think that would be possible in the near future.

Some1 please give me a torrent for full episodes @ NARUTO ...i have searched only getting episodes 1 by 1

I am a newbiee wanna start watching animes some1 please suggest me a good animes to start with also if poss give me the torrent link of the full episode

Lazzy Boy said:
I wonder how many of you into anime...:chinese:

I have watched only two anime's till now i.e DBZ and Naruto.'
But its only after watching Naruto shippuuden that i decided to download a few anime lyk rurouni kenshin,death note,bleach,full metal alchemist.

Need suggestion Guyz for a good Anime....:hap2:

Full Metal Alchemist, Fate Stay Night, Bleach, Death Note

Back