Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

^^ Yeah the initial part of the story about the two friends and how they rise in the mafia ... later I don't know why they used the zombie funda ... it just craps the series out. Gungrave is still a good watch IMO because of a good plot and the nice characters.

doesnt talk....its a solid cast pvc figure
actually the only movable ones i have are lara croft and battle angel alita
i have GITS s1 lined up to rewatch after noir

:) Enjoy ! I have exhausted all those :( ... No old animes remaining ... now have to venture into the eighties !

Animes on my to watch list:

Slayers

Basilisk

Gun X Sword

Ippo never gets tiring.

Great pacing and fights.

The manga goes far far beyond the anime and is still running at chapter 7xx

Is Monster mentioned anywhere?

saw the full series long back super cool

also try and watch samurai champloo and samurai 7

if u can find ragnarock that would be nice only 7 eps i think released

also watch trigun and gungrave.

I am currently watching Gundam Seed Destiny. Finished Gundam Seed and Full Metal alchemist. Currently dling Gundam Wing

what part of the story is bleach anime showing right now?
the manga is getting boring with the nonstop fighting that started more than 25 chapters ago

Ambar said:
Cwap Bleach filler is bout to start in a couple of episodes IIRC :(

dont say that dude. i was so excited with whats going on!

@nukeu666 - in last episode they showed aizen and his peeps entering (fake) karakura town where all other captains were ready for them. i hope the fight starts in next episode 204. :D

^There is going to be a filler from the next episode (it was mentioned at the end of the previous episode, after that there'll be a flash back of the Soul Society/vizards)

^Bleach has a really screwed up character power level, for eg. i don't know how ichigo got strong enough to match up with Ulquiorra, even worse part is that how kenpachi got stronger than ichigo when he was struggling against ichigo in the soul society.

^ exactly! i was wondering the exact same thing during the entire series till now.

ichigo had beaten kenpachi without even using bankai. after that he learnt bankai and even hollowfication. and still they show as if kenpachi is stronger. totally weird. :S

dont understand their power levels. sometimes they show them to be insanely powerful and sometimes stupidly pathetic.

They should have shown more of Nel. The only fight worth mentioning in the past 100 episodes of the anime has to be the Grimmjow fight~

Nuke the current episode had Nnoitra vs Kenpachi.

Does anyone know when Fade to Black is releasing? Or is it out already?

Ive seen Naruto till about the 225th episodes, but didnt bother after that since it got boring. Now i dont have the episodes since they were on the old HDD cant i dont want to download them again, so should i start watching straight away from Shippuden? Will i be missing some important parts if i dont complete after 225(?)

Back