Tata 2Mbps Night Unltd plan started again for 299rs a month

will i be benifitiabel for me if i move from home 500 dataone plan to tata

i download lots of movies songs and watch online streaming videos ,multiplayer games so which plan in tata should i go for which plan will be more feasible please DO NOT IGNORE THIS QUESTION and again is there any tata chennai users ???

err is this plan 299 NU of 2mbps a complete plan or a addon plan for normal subscribers ?
i mean da plan works only for night time usage..or does net work even during day time with some restrictions on data transfer..

can some one give me a clear picture of the plan ?

I still have quick power 180 with Rs.99 addon an its working great :D always at 230 KB/s . Even at Rs.299 it will still be a very good plan .

are there plans to turn on temp unlimited downloads...like for a week n then turn it off??...like i use pc in weekends so wana download at tht time.
comment plzz

once you activate the nu plan 299rs will be deducted form your account and u will get 1 month night unltd, if u deactivate it then the 299rs will not be refunded in ur account, and the next time you activate it they will be cut again..

and it is a addon plan for the time based plans

which is the best and cheap plan in tata for a regular downloader pleases suggest come on people dont make me spam the whole post am i invisible or wat answer me????????????????????????

ubergeek said:
which is the best and cheap plan in tata for a regular downloader pleases suggest come on people dont make me spam the whole post am i invisible or wat answer me????????????????????????

Dont act like a kid throwing a tantrum :bleh: :bleh:

go and have a look at the Tata website and also look at the posts above...

Broadband from Tata Indicom: Leading Hi Speed broadband internet service provider in India. Apply for super fast internet connection now. Get Hi Speed broadband from tata Indicom. Broadband India s way to sucess

i heard, BSNL is changing Night Unlimited Time...

Heard from BSNL guys.. they are increasing NU. for about 2-4 hours as i heard.

OK .. Some specific insights :

Thing is.. You have to pick one of those time based plans..
Currently Tata Broadband has 3 of 'em . They are :

tataxu0.jpg

Let us say you opt for 'Quick Power 360'
So choosing this plan would mean..
(1) You'll pay zero installation charges :D
(2) You'll be given 360 hours of usage for a period of 6 months (excluding night usage- IF you have separately opted for the Night Unlimited package also..) and your bill would be Rs.540/- per month.
(3) Let's say you opt for the 2mbps NU package also. This comes for 299 per month. So, total charges per month would be 540 + 299 = Rs. 839 per month.

and .. @ubergeek
I believe Tata broadband is avble in Chennai.
Can you just call up those CC ppl?

I have one query ..
Do Tata have the right to discontinue/close the NU package at any point of time ??
For example, say, If I opt for the NU package (299 per month)..
Say, I'm satisfied with it and use the NU package for 3 months (by recharging every month). Could they say that NU package is stopped at the 4th month. Then I'd have no other place/option! :(

Let us say you opt for 'Quick Power 360'
So choosing this plan would mean..
(1) You'll pay zero installation charges
(2) You'll be given 360 hours of usage for a period of 6 months (excluding night usage- IF you have separately opted for the Night Unlimited package also..) and your bill would be Rs.540/- per month.
(3) Let's say you opt for the 2mbps NU package also. This comes for 299 per month. So, total charges per month would be 540 + 299 = Rs. 839 per month.

You are wrong at point no 3

The Rs 299pm for night unlimited is deducted from your existing balance.
So in case of QP 360 where the pack MRP is Rs 3641/- and the usage value is Rs 3240/- ....the charge for night unlimited Rs 299pm will be deducted from your usage value provided you have enough balance each month.

have 2mbps lease Line from Iquara which my office provides :clap: ,dont know wat do download these :bleh: half the time my Bandwidth is free :D ping me across if want downloads :bleh:

Back