TATA INDICOM 1.5mbps plan for Rs.880 - any idea ?

anfjavid

Skilled
guys, 2 days back i got an sms from a Tata indicomm agent that a 1.5mbps BB costs around 880 p.m. I havent talked with him since i know tata indicomm is known for its hefty bills.

1.5mpbs for Rs.880 is something amazing. Does any1 have this connection ???

On the plans page I saw that they have specifically written which plan has FUP and which doesn't and this one did not have it !!!! So you can reconfirm by calling their customer care .

actually the FUP all those comes next. My 1st concern is about the quality of customer service, bandwidth, etc. It should not be like the bullshit BSNL.

I've applied for 1.5 mbps 10pm to 8am ... 8am to 10pm 784kbps odd .. working out to aprrox 1400 / month paid for a yr in advance n i got 4 months free..

I'm using TATA since many years and its great . It gives full bandwidth/speed . The pings to all servers are awesome . The only thing is that its expensive . :D .

if anfjavid can help with the number we can try calling them up and checking to see if the connection is provided in the area where we live in

Scorpy said:
I'm using TATA since many years and its great . It gives full bandwidth/speed . The pings to all servers are awesome . The only thing is that its expensive . :D .

Wel I am using tata too, I rarely get the promised speed of 1.5 Mbps in night (saturday nights are even horrible). ping is pathetic, i keep getting kicked out of battlefield heroes online due to shameful pings, where as on bsnl connection my friend is able to play.

:mad:

No problems with TATA, have been using 1mbps unlimited for more then a year and recently switched to 1.5mbps, no problems with speed, i keep it running 24/7 so no speed fluctuations also, but yes gotta agree its too expensive, am thinkin of switching to airtel or BSNL

Back