TE BF3 Competition

finally got my bsnl connection!! and am lucky that am getting lesser pings for european servers than servers from singapore.. will be online by 10:)

The burning doesnt surprise me at all, you play too much Bf3 ..hehe

234.gif
I think I just became too paranoic. today I opened the system and checked. it's just a loose RAM stick that was competing for territorial domination with the CPU cooler fan which tresspassed by a few mm.

all iz well now I think I can join duty from tomorrow
ohyeah.gif

_

Please members come to servers, or money will be wasted, just play for half hour, but please play

#[member='Aman27deep']

For the rest of day can you please put caspain, because many players here(including me) are noobs at vehicles, so we can practice

After i've made it password protected, no one plays at all. Then, why did you guys ask me to put it in the first place?
<

Caspian border for a 16 man server would be too large.

Dont tell me that. We play daily, four of us are regular members on TE server. Devesh, Geeks, Allrounder, and Me. And we play 2 on 2 and still we enjoy it.
happy19.gif
Yesterday Photon and krugur joined too, Waiting for you Aman.
After i've made it password protected, no one plays at all. Then, why did you guys ask me to put it in the first place?
indifferent14.gif

Caspian border for a 16 man server would be too large.

I badly want to join you guys. But my router is dead and I am using Vodafone data connection. I will get replacement on Saturday and my internal submissions will be over by then. I will definitely let you guys know when I get my router back :)

I badly want to join you guys. But my router is dead and I am using Vodafone data connection. I will get replacement on Saturday and my internal submissions will be over by then. I will definitely let you guys know when I get my router back :)

College life i miss those day
<

On topic : We should push this more so we can actually have the TE BF3 competition (for which the server was got)

Off Topic : finally internet is up at work.
happy19.gif
. It wasn't working since morning.
<

On Topic : @ Amandeep : Can u change the tickets in server. i.e 40 for Team Deathmatch (it becomes too long and boring map for 100 tickets for 2vs2 game)

Tickets for Rush = 20to25to30, as its really very difficult to defend in rush games with just 2-3 players in defending team.

Even u can reduce tickets for other game modes.

About removal of password, i am fine with it as long as the games are short. It shouldn't become boring.

I was knifed 5 effin' times yesterday night! 3 X geek12 1 X devesh and 1X I forgot
eye.gif

I cant hear footsteps for shit in this game!

And this 1 time chirag dumb ass didnt even try saving me by shooting the guy knifing me, he was happily sneaking around his back to knife him..
gap.gif

bsflag.gif
I dont believe you Krishna
sign42.gif

finally back in bangalore...
happy19.gif
update done.. will join you by 11 tomorrow
happy19.gif

ohyeah.gif
Why would I let go a dogtag. Even if its unranked server, the dogtags taken are reflected in battlelog too. If I am not wrong, I knifed that guy and his teammate photon was busy in reloading rather than saving his friend from getting knifed. #[member='ramdante'] The spot were this happened was near the ticket hall area inside station, right ??
234.gif

And this 1 time chirag dumb ass didnt even try saving me by shooting the guy knifing me, he was happily sneaking around his back to knife him..
gap.gif

i was only in one game yesterday, but it was fun. Lot of running and shooting.
happy55.gif

Even knifed some people. But people please keep dogtags, its good to share.
tongu23e.gif

Back