TE BF3 Competition

Damn my ping yest ... geeks was killing me before i even see him shooting at me.

Still got a lot of kills ... but no dogtags
<

The spot were this happened was near the ticket hall area inside station, right ??
234.gif

Yes you know exactly where!
<
Next time I find you in a fix like that, I might help the opponent to knife you..hehe

And yeah yesterday was awesome fun! But less players is kinda makin it hard to get kills, also my damn ping
<
, at times even if I start shooting somebody who is not aware of my presence ends up killing me!
sign42.gif

I was knifed 5 effin' times yesterday night! 3 X geek12 1 X devesh and 1X I forgot
eye.gif

I cant hear footsteps for shit in this game!

And this 1 time chirag dumb ass didnt even try saving me by shooting the guy knifing me, he was happily sneaking around his back to knife him..
gap.gif

Geeks12 here...I was aware of chirag that time but accept it that Chirag,you are a meele freak...
tongu23e.gif
But notheless i was revived that time

As far as ping is concerned only caldster is suffering from very high pings 550-600
sign42.gif
but others are on nearly same pings,so no one has any advantage

Please make it an unlocked server so records reflect in stats too on battlelog
cool43.gif

Geeks12 here...I was aware of chirag that time but accept it that Chirag,you are a meele freak...
tongu23e.gif
But notheless i was revived that time

As far as ping is concerned only caldster is suffering from very high pings 550-600
sign42.gif
but others are on nearly same pings,so no one has any advantage

Please make it an unlocked server so records reflect in stats too on battlelog
cool43.gif

160s and 250s ping is much better when compared to 390/500..

OK, played a bit, and it was lagging for me. Will play again tomorrow
<

But guys, do tell if you want the server to remained password protected or if you want it to be ranked. Ranked is better IMHO cause otherwise you don't level up!

OK, played a bit, and it was lagging for me. Will play again tomorrow
tongu23e.gif

But guys, do tell if you want the server to remained password protected or if you want it to be ranked. Ranked is better IMHO cause otherwise you don't level up!

Want the server ranked so to get the benifits in stats.

Today my ping is 250-275ms..lagging like hell
devil2.gif

man its impossible to face you guys with an archaic ak-47 when you keep killing me with aeks and p90... awesome though
<

who is geeks12??.. he killed me like 12 times in a row yesterday

server is lagging like hell though... i think only me and allrounder were having pings above 250+.. that is especially bad since both are noobs.. me worse
<

let it be unranked.. need some practice
<

Back