TE BF3 Competition

Geeks12 here:

^^ Keep TDM only
cool43.gif
or Squad DM is also ok

Don't put Rush matches
sign42.gif

I'll change the server tomorrow to TDM only.

The point why i kept CQ was that when we'll have the competition, it'll be CQ only, and not anything else.

But all of you are severely against it.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

i personally feel conquest shows the real talent and squad play and by that way it brings a real BF3 experience. hate TDM since its just run and gun type which is not realistic (its just COD like).. Now since the competition is coming soon, how about we squad up from now and start playing as a squad so that we ll have better squad chemistry during the tournament??

I'll change the server tomorrow to TDM only.

The point why i kept CQ was that when we'll have the competition, it'll be CQ only, and not anything else.

But all of you are severely against it.

CQ, TDM and Sq TDM is fine, dont keep Rush.

People usually sleep early on Sunday's as its office for most on Monday.

Too much rain and lightening in my area, might not be able to make it for tonight.

BSNL has one of the worst routing setups ever. I have no idea why they keep switching their routes.

Usually i get a few SG/HK server in ~130 ping and TE server is around ~400. Yest TE server was ~150 and SG server were 250+. Hats of to BSNL.

BSNL has one of the worst routing setups ever. I have no idea why they keep switching their routes.

Usually i get a few SG/HK server in ~130 ping and TE server is around ~400. Yest TE server was ~150 and SG server were 250+. Hats of to BSNL.

I have BSNL too, and i definitely know what you mean. Terrible company.

Guys, post the links of servers which have a ping from 0ms to 150ms on your network. We can select a server accordingly which will be giving almost same pings to all of us.

#[member='Rahul++'] #[member='Aman27deep'] #[member='krugur'] #[member='Nalin'] #[member='mrcool63']

Kindly reply about server choice.

#[member='devesh38'] #[member='Ulags'] #[member='DigitalDude'] #[member='allrounder799']

#[member='carbonbadu'] #[member='george101'] #[member='deba'] #[member='Nir-V-aNa'] #[member='MuraliUtd']

#[member='jc36lect3r'] #[member='arabha123']

Back