TE BF3 Competition

I have 4 DTs of yours sire
123.gif

#ramdante Now thank me dumb ass for reviving you twice yesterday
tongu23e.gif

You revived me alright! But you let me get knifed, and then u take his dog tag just like yesterday..Damn you!
tongu23e.gif

Me and geeks12 had a good run in caspian, where we both were watching each others back for a brief period!
happy15.gif

Yupee
cowboy.gif

Knife only game is boring and slow and only suites when 3 - 4 folks are playing not on ranked and crowded server
indifferent14.gif

i mentioned it before the server was made ranked. Now there is no need for experiments. Just happy fragging.
happy55.gif
But somehow i feel we will be at a disadvantage to local guys who will be joining from UK.

Isn't there a way, by which only TE platoon people can join the server and no one else.?? (without making the server unranked / password protected)

i mentioned it before the server was made ranked. Now there is no need for experiments. Just happy fragging.
happy55.gif
But somehow i feel we will be at a disadvantage to local guys who will be joining from UK.

Isn't there a way, by which only TE platoon people can join the server and no one else.?? (without making the server unranked / password protected)

Ask people to join TE platoon and keep TE clan tag. Manually kick people without clan tag :)

You revived me alright! But you let me get knifed, and then u take his dog tag just like yesterday..Damn you!
tongu23e.gif

Me and geeks12 had a good run in caspian, where we both were watching each others back for a brief period!
happy15.gif

Its the right treatment for you, also you will not care about stats as you have KD above 1.4, but I do, especially when I have ping of 250+, now as its ranked if I have ping of 250+ I will not play, because I am at big disadvantage

Bro, you may ask anyone out here. I started with K/D of 0.2 and now I have taken it to this level without practicing on unranked servers. Its just a game
happy19.gif
Its the right treatment for you, also you will not care about stats as you have KD above 1.4, but I do, especially when I have ping of 250+, now as its ranked if I have ping of 250+ I will not play, because I am at big disadvantage

Yeah Allrounder stats dont count for shit!! Are you trying to become some pro Gamer and go winning tournaments!?? The answer AFAIk is no, we are all just casual gamers, so take a chill pill and start the kill!

Even my ping is 250+ yesterday so disadvantage is not only in your case but somehow i feel that unless you have very high pings like 500+ which makes it unplayable....it's really not an issue
tongu23e.gif

Also stats is not the only thing that matters skill and practice matters i practiced in us and uk servers in my intial days with ping of nearly 400+ all i have to say is that you are not the only one
happy.png

it was fun. My BSNL is again started showing very pings since yesterdays..
sad.gif

Had 2 good matches today. Dont put Rush matches. With few players its becomes really very difficult to defend. Its fun only while playing as attacker. Either have only TDM in rotation or reduce tickets to 30-40 in RUSH.

cNlWP.jpg

Ofuye.jpg

Back